Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the Village/Town/City Thread 2 (read post 1 and reminder of rules on post 9637)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Stradbally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,110 ✭✭✭✭josip

Red Hare wrote: »
    Stradbally?

Not Stradbally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ardmore, Garrarus?

doovdela wrote: »
    Ardmore, Garrarus?

No to both.
    Sorry I can't post a bigger picture, that's the biggest the shoddy hotel wifi will allow before timing out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Clonea or Helvic?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Annestown or Woodstown?

Passage or Boatsstrand?

Baile na NGall or Ring

Fenor?

And that's about all the coastal Waterford places I can think of bar Ballinacourty

• Advertisement

And that's about all the coastal Waterford places I can think of bar Ballinacourty

No to all, but you're not a million miles away with one of your guesses.

Dunhill or Kill ? ( clutching at straws)

Old Parish?

Dunhill or Kill ? ( clutching at straws)
    No to both, but of all the people on here, I'd say you're the most likely to get it.

Old Parish?

Nope.

Cheek point?

Doh! Crook

If I'm right ( finally!!!) someone else can post as I'm on my phone .

Doh! Crook

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

[IMG]http://C:\Users\Pc World\Documents\ppppppp.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry, I've done it loads but I appear to have forgotten how to put up a pic:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

[IMG]http://C:\Users\Pc World\Documents\ppppppp.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry, I've done it loads but I appear to have forgotten how to put up a pic:o

You need to upload the pic to one of the image hosting sites such as Photobucket, Flickr ect..

You could also click the attach button on the reply box here on Boards, once attached if you click the attachment and copy the URL you can the put the URL in the IMG tags.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Ok ,someone throw something up, it's been a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Kerry?

Meath?

Louth?

• Advertisement

Laois?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement