Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Is shaw better than Coleman?
    not sure .Coleman is having a better season but they play different sides and Shaw is 6 years younger than him.He has huge potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Is shaw better than Coleman?

Well he is on the left...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

GSPfan wrote: »
    I can honestly say I've never reported a poster. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

That being said, there are some nasty comments from the same few people (not to me) on here that if were said in real life to my face I'd be swinging digs.
    I wouldn't type something I'm not prepared to say to someone in real life. And if those posters actually say the stuff they type its no wonder they live their life on this thread cause I'd say people avoid them in the real world.

:eek: I'd rather avoid the person who'd start swinging digs over comments made to them by a randomer....words, like! ****snakes back into lurkerdom***

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

1531565_616122345103122_1221425746_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Fall_Guy wrote: »
    :eek: I'd rather avoid the person who'd start swinging digs over comments made to them by a randomer....words, like! ****snakes back into lurkerdom***

Ha. No one talks to me like that so never had to test my resolve. Which is my point. Everyone is brave behind a car wheel and a keyboard. Nasty human behaviour comes to the surface on the road and the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,659 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Mata is far to handsome

David De Gea ‏@D_DeGea 1m

Welcome to my brother @juanmata10 just one thing....Not the best clothes!!😜😜🙈🙈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

No tie? Send him back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I actually feel like dancing in the kitchen right now...youtube.com.....'do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight ohhhhhh get down tonight' better get my 14 month son in here to join me...he is in utd gear this morning..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

irishfeen wrote: »
    Jaysus Moyes gets around a bit doesn't he....

Moyesy has a Bifröst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

RasTa wrote: »
    No tie? Send him back

Moyes "get that suit off and give me 50 laps lad"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Be073ehIAAA_9rh.jpg

i think we may finally have someone to Replace the Tov as a sleek sexy man crush ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I see people saying Mata will get the No.7 jersey, but I don't think he will. I think it'll be 8. He just doesn't seem to fit the 7 bill for me.

I'd like to see Januzaj get the number 7 jersey.

On Mata; absolutely chuffed to get a player of such quality. I remember being a bit pissed off when Arsenal signed Ozil, thinkin we should've moved for such a quality player if he was available. As top class as i think Ozil is though if i was asked at the start of the season which i'd prefer us to sign it would be Mata all day.

Hopefully this is the start of some positivity coming back to the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 21m
    Welcome to my amigo @juanmata10 ! Hoping you enjoy ya time here and help continue the success at this club #mufc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

Let us celebrate the arrival of our new maestro by the adding of Jameson to an empty glass :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Quandary wrote: »
    Let us celebrate the arrival of our new maestro by the adding of Jameson to an empty glass :)

Literally raising spirits.

*What's that? No I have no coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Still missed

HM1dV89.jpg

Be0uwkNIcAAyM-2.jpg
    Atmosphere at OT on Tuesday will be amazing if Mata, Rooney, RVP and Fellaini were to be available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Let's all remember to try not to have a meltdown if Mata doesn't instantly transform the entire squad into a league destroying behemoth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Doubt any of them will start tbh, although it would be pretty fúckin' awesome if they were all subbed on at the same time.... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Doubt any of them will start tbh, although it would be pretty fúckin' awesome if they were all subbed on at the same time.... :p

It would be pretty awesome if Moyes managed to make 4 subs unnoticed all right. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

RasTa wrote: »
    Still missed

HM1dV89.jpg

Cleverley probably just fired it sideways!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

I haven't been this giddy about a transfer in a long time, still can't believe it's happening.
    A signing like this, coinciding with Rooney, Rvp and Fellaini coming back to full fitness could be be a season changer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It would be pretty awesome if Moyes managed to make 4 subs unnoticed all right. :P

Could happen.....

shifty_eyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Or back towards Vidic.

Think Rooney might start with Mata and Fellaini coming in at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

I cannot believe Juan Mata will almost definitely be playing for Manchester United. The mind boggles. Until now I haven't let myself believe 100% but it's really happening isn't it!!!!

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I bet he hit the jeep behind him.

Stolen from facebook

Oh Mata, you beautiful man :D

1013299_10202800522751188_2044245772_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Amusing Tweet -
    Liam ‏@OffsideLiam 19m

Moyes, please don't take Mata to the trophy room, he might faint and fail his medical.

Be1G4M0CcAEXscX.jpg:large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

As if I wasn't excited enough to go to the game on Tuesday :D

Be1MWxUIgAAlXQ5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

GGMU

This is what a football fans all about. Can't wait for Tuesday!

irishfeen wrote: »
    Be1MWxUIgAAlXQ5.jpg

Just one last thing Juan, please don't shag my daughter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

I'm in Manchester for the weekend with the bird. In the Trafford centre in a pub while she's off shopping. Met a few more reds and we have all been getting giddy following this on twitter for the last few hours.

Gonna be locked when she gets back!

Does it mata? Not Juan bit!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Half expecting pictures of Mata walking into the loo next. Seems every step he takes is being pictured :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Get in!!!!!!!

So happy. Off for more beer now.

More good news on the way I hope about Rooney. Another signing or 2 would be sweet.

Half expecting pictures of Mata walking into the loo next. Seems every step he takes is being pictured :D
    It will be that way until MUTV broadcast his arrival/signing properly - anyone know how long are medicals usually?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

crb.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Mata :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

crb.gif

:p

That gif is originally from a video of some old guys trying to dance to Meshuggah!

True story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Irish94

1661050_253722434801693_634466242_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

That gif is originally from a video of some old guys trying to dance to Meshuggah!

True story.

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nice to see Pellegrini unhappy with Chelsea selling Mata to United.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

6e2jh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

I can honestly say I've never reported a poster. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

That being said, there are some nasty comments from the same few people (not to me) on here that if were said in real life to my face I'd be swinging digs.
    I wouldn't type something I'm not prepared to say to someone in real life. And if those posters actually say the stuff they type its no wonder they live their life on this thread cause I'd say people avoid them in the real world.
    Ha. No one talks to me like that so never had to test my resolve. Which is my point. Everyone is brave behind a car wheel and a keyboard. Nasty human behaviour comes to the surface on the road and the internet.

Just stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Welcome to the greatest football club on the Planet Juan Mata.

I think i will call him 'The orchestrator' :D

air-guitar.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The magnificent Juan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Trilla wrote: »
    crb.gif

:p

Gangnam shtyle United....
    Love that Jones Gurning face ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.