Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Uggghhhh!! I f**king hate Stoke. Even their stadium is anti-football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Everton and spurs losing, we need to come back and win this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Jones injured, Evans injured, Rio injured.. Vidic still out..

Ah lads..

Vidic is back for the next game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Rio isnt even injured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Rio isnt even injured

He is. Knee injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

So, Moyes doesn't get a midfielder in the transfer window. 30 minutes into the next game and he has to put Rooney into midfield. You couldn't make this **** up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Fellaini will be on the field next week. He has no choice now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

It's a joke

Crossing is ineffective, Van Persie not getting the ball to his feet like we should be doing. Mata out of the game like Kagawa before him

We need a plan B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

He is. Knee injury.

Commentators said on my stream he was available to be picked..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Carrick needs to man up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Commentators said on my stream he was available to be picked..?

Setanta commentators is it? there's your problem if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

So, Moyes doesn't get a midfielder in the transfer window. 30 minutes into the next game and he has to put Rooney into midfield. You couldn't make this **** up.

Everything has gone wrong this half. No rub of the green. Cant understand the 2nd substituion from Moyes though. Why bring Wellbeck on when Fletcher is a ready replacement in midfield for Carrick...:confused: i know its only been 7 mins since the injury but we seem to have lost our way in midfield as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

It's a joke

Crossing is ineffective, Van Persie not getting the ball to his feet like we should be doing. Mata out of the game like Kagawa before him

We need a plan B

We can only hope they play better against the wind in the second half,looked comfortable enough before the goal,Rooney had a half chance,

The goal sums up the season so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Lads the weather is horrific, the goal was a fluke, our two centre halves are off injured, and it's half time. Chill out for another hour and see what happens. Thats one of the unluckiest halves i've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Stoke are shít and so are we. Two shít teams trying to out-shít each other by playing shít football in a shít stadium with shít weather.

Shít.

2 things we can't get at the moment, a bit of luck and a penalty

Playing in high winds against Stoke and we're still lumping the high ball into the box, what's the fùcking point

Surely if there was a list of things not to do against Stoke, what we are doing now would be number 1 by a mile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Zaha assist for Cardiff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

RVP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

YESAHAHEAEHESHAESHAESHAESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you Stoke.

Wrong thread :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

He didn't have to, he had Fletcher there. He chose to.

Everything has gone wrong this half. No rub of the green. Cant understand the 2nd substituion from Moyes though. Why bring Wellbeck on when Fletcher is a ready replacement in midfield for Carrick...:confused: i know its only been 7 mins since the injury but we seem to have lost our way in midfield as a result.
    He didn't have to, he had Fletcher there. He chose to.

Its far more likely that Fletcher isn't actually fit enough to come on, due to the condition that he suffers from. He didn't play the last game either remember. I have heard it said that Fletchers condition and energy fluctuates from day to day, I would suspect that today is not a good day.

There is no way a manager puts Rooney into midfield ahead of a fully fit Fletcher, not least because we already have a weakness in defense and need the cover from midfield to help out Carrick.

If this is all the case, it yet again highlights the massive **** up it was not doing anything about the midfield in the transfer window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I really dislike Charlie Adam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Anyone that thinks Rafael is a good player doesn't have a clue , he's woeful and needs to be replaced in the summer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

fuuuuucking hell...welbecks touch is brutal.......he is seriously pissing me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Match threads been the same as they have all season and nothing is done

Looking at ourselves its another shambles of a performance. We don't look like we want it at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Moyes the record breaker going to strike again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm getting real sick of this. Rooney and RVP are back and we are still ****. Surprise surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The wellbeck subsittion was just mindboggling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Zaha supposedly having a good debut for Cardiff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'm getting real sick of this. Rooney and RVP are back and we are still ****. Surprise surprise.

No platform for them. Said it last night but we didnt address the midfield issues and are going to be punished for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

BULLSH!T

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Welbeck what the hell are you doing?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Fu*k this for a carry on.

cleverly...u clown....a big toe poke miles over the bar from 12 yards out....seriously

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So another day, another set of excuses. But all Moyes needs is time, right?:rolleyes:

8th defeat this season...a foooking shambles...yep whoever said we dont need a lb, and cm are fooling themselves.....a disgrace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It'll be a glorious day when Moyes gets the sack in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

8 losses so far this season, wow. A third of our games lost, that is unacceptable, transition or not..

• Advertisement

We are shít

Mata must be wondering what he's got himself into, many times today he got the ball in the centre trying to create only to look up to see everyone already in a line across the box waiting for him to give it out wide to be crossed in.

One dimensional shít.

Our season is over, watch Liverpool put WB to the sword tomorrow, you won't see them constantly putting the ball in for Suarez to head.

The summer can't come quick enough, 5 world class players are needed to challenge for the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Another record broken for Moyes United

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Another pathetic display.

Pathetic that we still have Tom Cleverley in there. Not good enough at this level. Tactics were absolutely muck too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Last week I wondered whether most of you were living in a dream world when you were talking about getting into the top 4 with Mata in the team and RVP coming back. They all played today...and the team were terrible.

This is all coming from the manager. Simple as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,653 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

There goes 4th. This is what happens when you dont strengthen the right positions in the team.

So another day, another set of excuses. But all Moyes needs is time, right?:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I thought that the signing of Mata, and the return of Carrick, Rooney and Van Persie was going to be enough to get us to fourth? Guys? Wasn't that how it was supposed to work? Guys? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Sometimes all the luck is against you. Sometimes you're just sh*t.

We're both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Eight league defeats by Feb 1, an absolute f*cking shambles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

4th place gone most likely and its only the start of February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If we could just scrap this now and forward to the summer id take it.

The season is ****ing over lads a win tomorrow and Liverpool are 9 ahead ffs. Where kidding ourselfs where not even gonna finish 5th never mind 4th.

This has to go down as one of United biggest failures in there recent history.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement