Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heading out by my lonesome

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all,

Gonna be up in Dublin centre tonight and really have a urge to head out even if it is by myself.Any ideas on anything on like a gig or a comedy night? Cheers.

(p.s is it a good idea heading out alone or will it be s**t?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Mod

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Seems to be plenty on
    http://laughoutloud.ie/
    http://www.dublin.ie/entertainment/comedy.htm
    There's always a movie as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brianowyes

cheers man,might check out the LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

If you head for a few drinks on you're own try sitting at the bar,anytime I head out solo I do this and I always end up chatting to someone.Actually have met far more random women this way then when out with groups of friends strangely enough.

Yeah I find the same thing,I've drunkenly sat down in groups of strangers before and just got 'the stare' ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Brianowyes wrote: »
    Yeah I find the same thing,I've drunkenly sat down in groups of strangers before and just got 'the stare' ha

That's an odd thing to be doing.

Im quite odd when drunk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

go to a lap dancing club great fun .. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

its probably too late but its comedy night in the international bar on a wednesday

Advertisement