Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Used syringes on coach floor."

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

http://www.her.ie/?p=91098&preview=true

Saw this earlier today, truly shocking image.
    Yesterday a shocking photograph was captured on board a bus in the capital city.
    Twitter user @Taylor_DjSwitch uploaded this image to his account, pictured is a disturbing scene of what appears to be a blood splattered wall and three used syringes lying empty on the coach floor

I can see why people might think it's fake, but even so it brings to light the state that the bus services are in these days.

Can anybody confirm whether or not this actually happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Daqster

Typical, no Dublin Bus threads in ages and then two come along at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well, you have photographic evidence, so we can be fairly certain it happened :pac:

Definitely looks to be someone taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭deblacker

Jesus Christ there's another thread the same as this isn't there sh!te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Looks fake, fake looking blood, no needles in the syringe. I would say whoever set it up were the people to take the photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

How on earth could you find a vein with a needle on a bumpy rickety Dublin bus?

Its hard enough smoking on one without getting ash all over your self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Where did they inject themselves, their artery?...................with a machete?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

fakeiddy fake!!

Who was banging up .....an elephant?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

deblacker wrote: »
    http://www.her.ie/?p=91098&preview=true

Saw this earlier today, truly shocking image.

I can see why people might think it's fake, but even so it brings to light the state that the bus services are in these days.

Can anybody confirm whether or not this actually happened?

I use the bus a reasonable amount and I have never once seen anything remotely like this. Its not at all representative of anything.

I reckon this is fake, and I dont think the buses are generally dirty or untidy. I'd be pretty sure every bus is cleaned at least once a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

deblacker wrote: »

if it's fake, then it doesn't bring anything to light.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

They're jelly shots

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement