Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PROPOSED RULE CHANGE - Manager removed after not logging in for how long?

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

A poll was set up in October last with a proposal to change the requirement for a manager to be logged in at least once a month.
    This poll was not acted upon, and it's now been decided to run this poll again.

There is a sense of urgency on this however, as changes will need to be implemented before the start of the new season.

There are three options.
    1. To leave the requirement as follows: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 30 days
    2. To amend the requirement as follows: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 21 days
    3. To amend the requirement as follows: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days

Get votin'!

How often should managers be required to log into the Boards.ie League. 16 votes

Leave as is. Manager must login to this Game World at least every 30 days
    0%
    Reduce requirement to: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 21 days
    18%
    Seanehhufpc8w3adnk65RickyOFlaherty 3 votes
    Reduce requirement to: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days
    81%
    tommycahirIagoctrl-alt-deleteLord TSCGT_TDI_150gerp99KERSPLAT!mackeireWilbertoAl Capwnedtonic wineRebel_Kn1ghtPeanut Butter Jelly 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Reduce requirement to: Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days
    when the option was 14 or 30 days my strong preference was leave it at 30day, but I think 21 is a fair compromise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    when the option was 14 or 30 days my strong preference was leave it at 30day, but I think 21 is a fair compromise.

I agree completely even if I'm coming at it from the other side. I was in favour of 14 days but I think 21 days is about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Voted 14....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Give it a season and see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Poll's now closed!
    Fairly clear outcome..

• Advertisement

Eh, Mac....

Has this been implemented??? Season is about to start!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Don't think it can be until start of next season -
    Afaik, he can only implement two changes to the GW rules at any one time!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Don't think it can be until start of next season -
    Afaik, he can only implement two changes to the GW rules at any one time!

Nope, I'm sure there are a list of rules that can be changed, only at the start of the season though, I think this can be changed as well as the un-managed thing too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

in fairness, this rule isnt important.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Maybe not as important, but having had two votes on it now it is important that we implement the outcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

problem is ...if people dont like the other 2 issues that were changed (on a seasons trial) they will have to be changed back and if it is 2 chnges / season then thats the 2 changes for S4 used up

Advertisement