Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dado trunkiing

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys I'm looking for a cost effective dado/skirting trunking, have used MT mono plus in the past as the single lid is a nice finish, however from a QA point of view the fillet can be left out and its hard to notice, the sterling profile 1,2,3 or that Rehu (spelling ?) are all good, but effectively I only want 2 comp, one for power and one for data, the mita trunking is good as the data compartment is big, I'm looking for something that is fast to install (reduced lid) if its square that is not an issue, I've never seen much use for a small data compartment over and above the power compartment , one larger compartment under the power would be more useful and it allows a better bend radius for data cables, has anyone found a cost effect product in Ireland?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

I used Kestrel MCT100 Perimeter System for an office job there a few months ago, it is really neat and looks well, it got sourced from the UK but i couldn't see why any distributor here in Ireland could not get it for you, it came in cheaper than MK 3 compartment trunking, have a look at the link anyway.
    http://www.falcontrunking.co.uk/cat_kestrel_mct100.html

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I am talking to someone on my end.
    Will have a suggestion for you shortly.

Advertisement