Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Entry into DIT

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have yet to complete my first year of college but will have it completed at the end of May this year. I would like to apply to do the second year of my course in DIT.

How do I get my transcripts to use them in my application for DIT? The application says I must supply this information by the first of April but I will not have my first year of college done by then.

Sorry if this is confusing, any help would be much appreciated :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

HANDSOME! wrote: »
    I have yet to complete my first year of college but will have it completed at the end of May this year. I would like to apply to do the second year of my course in DIT.

How do I get my transcripts to use them in my application for DIT? The application says I must supply this information by the first of April but I will not have my first year of college done by then.

Sorry if this is confusing, any help would be much appreciated :P

You could use the transcripts from your January exams. They know your summer results will be pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HANDSOME!

Thanks very much for the answer, that's what I'm gonna do :) Cheers for the answer!

Advertisement