Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2014 Future Endeavoured Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Need to find mounting gif now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Kaitlyn with a moustache, still would.
    Aj's reproductive organs, still hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Was a dare from my mate who couldn't make it. Ryder found it quite funny. This was on her twitter later that night:

"A fancy gift from an Irish fan at Smyths Toys today. How will I ever choose?"

I am genuinely jealous of you. :)
    Gutted she is leaving as she tried to improve when given a chance.

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o1_250.gif

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o3_250.gif

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o4_250.gif

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o5_250.gif

tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o6_250.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,312 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Saw that and was thinking "Oooh will they?"
    Wonder if that was the writers' idea or was it AJ and Kaitlyn's considering it was breaking character
    Until it was shown to be a distraction. But they still got to hug in the middle of the ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

F4WOnline reports that the reason she left was there were a lot of storylines involving her that she was wanting or expecting that never came to fruition

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    F4WOnline reports that the reason she left was there were a lot of storylines involving her that she was wanting or expecting that never came to fruition

Oh Liz darling I hope nobody bombards your post with wild fantasies.

See?! Even Kaitlyn wanted the HLA with AJ

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    See?! Even Kaitlyn wanted the HLA with AJ

Kaitlyn & AJ in HLA....... I would go nuts for that

• Advertisement

So now we'll never get that buddy cop drama

Oooh, unless that's why she left to start preproduction.

"I should bite your......." O_O
    "Face right now".
    Awwwww

Charisteas wrote: »
    tumblr_mz4652HoS61sehr90o5_250.gif

tumblr_lph34jc2v71qer13d.gif

Don`t edit it Jayk, just this one time for the people of the Soviet Union in grateful thanks to comrade Яichie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

So Kaitlyn's gone then? What a sad, tragic waste of young, attractive life…

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuhnt Pounder

I'm going to miss Kaitlyn. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

jaykhunter wrote: »
    So Kaitlyn's gone then? What a sad, tragic waste of young, attractive life…

For us :( But for her what she was doing in the WWE the last 6 months was a waste of her life. It's good to see someone actually leaving and doing something with their life instead of just picking up the paychecks. There's too many wrestlers being mistreated by the WWE and just taking it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Was thinking the timing was odd considering how close it is to WrestleMania, but then remembered Total Divas is back fairly soon meaning she wasn't going to get much of a look in.

Wonder if she will stay in wrestling or go elsewhere. She wasn't amazing in the ring, but was better than the majority of the roster so she won't be short of work if she wants it.

So Kaitlyn is gone and Batista has rejoined.

Out -> Former bodybuilder, huge thighs, massive t!ts.

In - > Former bodybuilder, huge thighs, is a massive t!t.

Sounds like a fair enough exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭LOTD

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Was thinking the timing was odd considering how close it is to WrestleMania, but then remembered Total Divas is back fairly soon meaning she wasn't going to get much of a look in.

Wonder if she will stay in wrestling or go elsewhere. She wasn't amazing in the ring, but was better than the majority of the roster so she won't be short of work if she wants it.

She left because a lot of the storylines or expected weren't happening, she requested her release months ago. Makes me think did she leave just because things weren't going her way or was no there no hope of a look in considering Total Divas is coming back this March.

I think it is a backwards step for the divas division, when you have someone who is willing to learn and improve their craft leave. I don't think she is going to any other promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Jay Bradley and Wes Briscoe have been removed from TNA's roster page.

Jay Bradley and Wes Briscoe have been removed from TNA's roster page.

Surely Garret Bischoff ain't going to be used anymore aswell.
    The opposite of fired but a site is linking Richards & Edwards with TNA now.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/24345/report-davey-richards-eddie-edwards-to-tna

• Advertisement

With WWE passing on them and Richards' ROH bridge burned you'd think it's just a matter of time.

GTR63 wrote: »
    The opposite of fired but a site is linking Richards & Edwards with TNA now.

No Richie and Eddie gif?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Kaitlyn's message to her fans:

Shows off a bit of cleavage to keep your attention for the whole 2:19

Kaitlyn's message to her fans:

Shows off a bit of cleavage to keep your attention for the whole 2:19

Charisteas wrote: »
    No Richie and Eddie gif?!

Fantastic. Look out ladies its the Hammersmith Hardmen
    :D

Basically 2 great teasers for the Hammersmith Hardmen:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Haven't seen it mentioned, but the Original Sin Cara (Mistico) is gone from WWE. His contract was allowed to quietly expire, and he finished on 10th January.

Hunico has been appearing as Sin Cara since December, and will continue to going forward.

Yeah WWE didn't/forgot to trademark the name in Mexico. No idea why.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Haven't seen it mentioned, but the Original Sin Cara (Mistico) is gone from WWE. His contract was allowed to quietly expire, and he finished on 10th January.
    Seeing how he performed is it any real surprise? Only option would be to send him for retraining but that would most likely be expensive (due to his contract).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Suddenly JBL's remarks that Sin Cara seems "like a whole new man" make sense to me! :o

• Advertisement

Suddenly JBL's remarks that Sin Cara seems "like a whole new man" make sense to me! :o

Plus, the massive new tattoo that was blatantly pointed out as well! I agree the original needed to go - he was dangerously bad. His whole run was one big botch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

As long as Hunico keeps up well we might lose the botch-cara meme :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And at least with Hunico he can talk in English. I find it odd that in the 3 years he was there, original Sin Cara still seemed to be unable to speak in English at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Surprised they stuck with him so long to be honest. It was obvious from day one that he needed to go to development to learn a new style. Hardly a coincidence that his best (only good?) matches all came against people who knew how to work the Lucha style.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Surprised they stuck with him so long to be honest. It was obvious from day one that he needed to go to development to learn a new style. Hardly a coincidence that his best (only good?) matches all came against people who knew how to work the Lucha style.

He was one of HHH big signings in HHH's new role, I don't think HHH was ever going to back down and send him back to development.

I think he wanted to show how he signed a ready made star and well he was wrong!

Loughc wrote: »
    He was one of HHH big signings in HHH's new role, I don't think HHH was ever going to back down and send him back to development.

I think he wanted to show how he signed a ready made star and well he was wrong!

Ya, that'll go down in history as a massive error. We all know that when someone is signed, they go to Florida to learn how to wrestle the "WWE way". Sin Cara got thrown in there pretty much straight away - I wonder how this contributed to his botchiness?

Anyhow, the fact he hadn't learned any English in almost 3 years tells me that he wasn't too bothered with everything anyhow:(

I'd imagine there'll be money in a Mistico vs. Mistico match for CMLL.

Don't know if he was released but WWE and "The Black Ref" Justin King have parted ways.

WWE-Referee-Justin-King1.jpg

Dark day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

They should've used this....

Which would have led to this.....

297229_10150345596545568_4716376_n.jpg

An outrage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement