Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANOTHER 02 Dublin Question.

• 08-01-2014 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,I bought tickets for a concert this morning - Standing!
    but When I had confirmed the purchase etc, it told me that I am in Section GA1 and row G4 and gave me seat numbers, could someone please confirm for me what these actually are? Sitting or seating? Please and thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Those sound like the kind of numbers they use to count the number of standing tickets sold, I'd say they're standing all right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

GA means general admission, so it's standing

on ticketmaster's website on the frequently asked questions section, on the question as to why standing tickets have a seat and row number, it explains:

"General Admission/standing tickets are numbered for our own inventory purposes and do not reflect any actual seating location"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

This thread should be. The usual o2 question that's been answered numerous times before and is in the sticky at the top of the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement