Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumption amount not displayed anymore online

Options
  • 08-01-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Under 'Account overview' when you click 'meter reading history' the consumption column no longer displays the amount. 

Its not a major thing as you all you have to do is subtract the previous reading from the current to get it, but I'm nearly certain it used to be shown, so just wondering why it changed?

Why have the column there without it........ :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Davy,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've looked into this and there doesn't seem to be any technical difficulties with the site at the moment, the column is working correctly for other accounts. I've also confirmed that there hasn't been any recent changes to the system.

Is the column visible for you, just blank or is there anything recorded there? If you'd like to PM us your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and telephone number then we can look into this further for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The column is there, just that now it is blank. Has been that way since the middle of last year I would say.

288040.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Davy,

Thanks for including that screenshot. If you can PM us with your Electric Ireland account details then we can take a look at your account and see if we can locate the problem.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Is back working again.

Davy wrote: »
    Is back working again.
    Short lived,,,,,,,, gone again, back to blank columns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Davy,

Sorry to read of this issue. We will escalate it again for you and advise you by PM ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement