Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Most Anticipated Movies of 2014 (Indiewire/The Playlist)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Looking forward to The Two Faces of January & Carol (Big Patricia Highsmith fan!), Boyhood, Serena, The Monuments Men, Map to the Stars, Gone Girl and The Grand Budapest Hotel (Fiennes is God).

I'll also be watching All Is Lost, The Wolf of Wall Street, Labor Day, Dallas Buyer's Club and August: Osage County when they open in the next few weeks.

Looks like 2014 might be very interesting indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

New Sin City is high on the list of what Im looking forward to, likewise Wolf of Wall Street.

There are a couple of horror flicks that have piqued my interest too.

Eli Roth (of Hostel fame) is releasing The Green Inferno later in the year.

The Profane Exhibit is also penciled in for release this year too. Generally I find anthologies in horror dont work all that well but based on the trailer for this one I have high hopes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I'll also be watching All Is Lost, The Wolf of Wall Street, Labor Day, Dallas Buyer's Club and August: Osage County when they open in the next few weeks.
    All Is Lost opened after Christmas. Hop to it before it closes its run!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

e_e wrote: »
    All Is Lost opened after Christmas. Hop to it before it closes its run!

It must have been and gone, as it's not listed in the Odeon Waterford, unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any details on a release for James Gray's The Immigrant?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any details on a release for James Gray's The Immigrant?

IMDB just says 2014 for UK/US but it has specific dates between January and April for a few places.

Advertisement