Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sticky

Options
  • 08-01-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭

Can we have a new sticky ? where people can put up YouTube and Vimeo clips of surfer's and bodyboarders in action. ..

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I seem to recall being told by the higher ups before we're only allowed have three sticky threads per forum due to some problem with the mobile site. I'll ask them and get back to ye.

promethius started a thread a while back for surf movie reviews and folks ended up posting a lot of clips on it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056501828&page=2

There was also a thread for pics too somewhere.

If I get the go ahead I'll sticky both of them.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I went ahead and stickied that thread. I've also renamed it to something more appropriate.

Advertisement