Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screen repair anyone ever use this crowd?

Options
  • 08-01-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

iphonescreenrepair.ie lookin to get my xperia z screen fixed. there the cheapest so far and one of the only ones who actually do the z screens. anyone used them? are they ok to deal with?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 1 matuna4

Just considering using this iphonescreenrepair.ie crowd myself for a screen repair on my iPhone 5S -100 euro cheaper than other quotes -but worried price is too good to be true -and a bit nervous about sending off my nearly new 5s -in case it's a scam and I never see my phone again...
    So just wondering if you used them after and how you got on please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Their address is a post box and their customer support is a mobile number. Web Of Trust rates them as unknown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 angelpower27

Well.. just used them..... on first glance the website looks great and professional.. but note that the link to fb etc. are dead... as is the life chat.
    Got my ipad back today and it seems to work okay, but it took more than a week and a half, about 4 calls and several emails to get it back. It then came back in a detergent box..... it is now lovely and fragrant. :0

SO I would say, from my dealings it is a one-man show, part-timer who is doing the work... the website is a bit misleading if I go by my experience....

Advertisement