Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go pro hero 3 black

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

good old saint nick brought me the go pro hero 3 black edition,i use a side by side zabala,Just wondering lads can i get a mount to fit to the shotgun?i can only see ones for underneath semi autos:(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

buy a headstrap mount ,i got mine in the post today ,used the camera on the gun but wouldnt recommend it can be akward and have to point at everything to get good video

I was about to recommend a head mount too, it will always be where your looking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

...can i get a mount to fit to the shotgun?i can only see ones for underneath semi autos:(.

Depends.

What do you want to do with the shotgun - what do you want to video. A lot of shooting or just a few shots?

I have an 870 with a picatinny rail, scope, and XTR rings.

There is a XTR ring top that has a picatinny rail on top for mounting lamps and such. They make a go pro adapter that will mount to any picatinny rail.

Aside from that, you could try the go pro roll bar mount which should fit somewhere on the shotgun.

Otherwise, just get some kind of superglue/adhesive to permanently stick one of the flat or curved mounts on the side.

I think getting a picatinny rail on the underneath of the stock may be your best option. Is the scope receiver drilled and tapped?

ok so ,i got the roll bar mount and was only ok but tried out the head strap today (go pro strap)and lads no comparison the strap keeps the camera firm to the head and will not flop around the place it was class watching back the video today on the tv ,buy the headstrap and dont settle for less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭shoot to kill

Sorry for hijacking the thead lads. Just wondering where u bought the go pro 3 hd edition. How much was it and what all do I need. Ive a birthday coming up in two weeks, might start dropping a few hints!! Saint nick didnt get my letter!

Sorry for hijacking the thead lads. Just wondering where u bought the go pro 3 hd edition. How much was it and what all do I need. Ive a birthday coming up in two weeks, might start dropping a few hints!! Saint nick didnt get my letter!

little woods is the cheapest for the 3 plus anyway I think . free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭hunterpajero

yes littlewoods.ie by far,good deal on.

little woods is the cheapest for the 3 plus anyway I think . free delivery

Just off the littlewoods website. 499 euro. Am I looking in the rite place. Doesnt seem to be on offer? Argos is 339.

• Advertisement

499 is the go pro 3+black ,the 339 is the go pro 3 black there is a difference but not sure think its video and pic quality

A1+
    Top class charlie 10 didnt see that at all. Good job you were able to switch on the light for me!!

A1+
    Top class charlie 10 didnt see that at all. Good job you were able to switch on the light for me!!

I can't stress how good the quality is in the camera. and going home and watching through a hd tv and watching the dogs work i.e my young pup and concentrating on her work . It's a fierce useful tool .highly recommended

Just off the littlewoods website. 499 euro. Am I looking in the rite place. Doesnt seem to be on offer? Argos is 339.

mine cost €399,there was €100 off deal over the christmas period for the hero 3+,i see there now that the offer has ended

mine cost €399,there was €100 off deal over the christmas period for the hero 3+,i see there now that the offer has ended

that was for the black was it

The misus bought me a new gopro hero 3+ black of ebay today 283 stg. So hopefully all goes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭patdahat

Got the hero 3+ black edition off amazon.com through a relation in the states.
    camera, headstrap and battery backpac €390ish. cabella's is about the same.

patdahat wrote: »

downloaded the app on my phone the official go pro app. you can stream the video from the camera to the phone wireless and also use the phone as a remote to control the camera. you can also stream live footage to the camera another part of go pro that blows my mind !

patdahat wrote: »

downloaded the app on my phone the official go pro app. you can stream the video from the camera to the phone wireless and also use the phone as a remote to control the camera. you can also stream live footage to the camera another part of go pro that blows my mind !

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭patdahat

right a decent phone is the next thing b£"$* there is always something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

charlie10 wrote: »

Freaked out the missus doing this from my phone. Hid the camera in the conservatory & every now & then walk in & repeated something she did. Got great mileage out of it til she got cross :D

charlie10 wrote: »
    that was for the black was it

yes Charlie10 for the go pro hero 3+Black edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Bought my Hero 3 black in the states,saved about 200 quid,mine is attatched to my speargun,you can get mounts for spearguns that are adjustable and would fit a shotgun,have a look on www.diveinn.com or www.spearfishing.de .

Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

Got my Go Pro 3+ today can't wait to head out with it, got mine on littlewoods as well by far the cheapest and free delivery, how could you go wrong! By the sounds of this thread boards will be rocking with videos haha.

how much was it? littlewoods wanted nearly 500 last time I looked? currys have it for 400

how much was it? littlewoods wanted nearly 500 last time I looked? currys have it for 400

that's for the black ours is silver

ah no bother cheers

Got mine today too😊 363 euro delivered to the door. Hero 3+ black. Hopefully the micro sd card will show tomorrow. How long does the battery last filming? Is there must to the editing? A phrase the old man always uses comes to mind " all the gear and no idea" !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

Got mine today too😊 363 euro delivered to the door. Hero 3+ black. Hopefully the micro sd card will show tomorrow. How long does the battery last filming? Is there must to the editing? A phrase the old man always uses comes to mind " all the gear and no idea" !

Dust off the credit card again my friend. One wont be enough. The 3+ is meant to be better but if you get 1.5 hrs out it I would be very happy.
    My normal 3 gets an hour & 15 mins ish...

• Advertisement

have u the 3+ e pointer ya? your right lad i am mad to buy another one for pigeon shooting and the likes handy to cover a few angles

Advertisement