Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

01 Phone Number but cant get Broadband

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,

just thought this might be a useful forum to ask how can I have an 01 phone number but not be able to get fixed line broadband. We live in the country, albeit on a road with 30 other houses so its not like we're in a remote location.

I've done the online line test which says our line is broadband enabled but on 2 occasions having signed up it turned out that we shouldn't have been able to get it. Apparently we're too far from an the exchange.

I still don't understand why this is the case considering I live 25km from Dublin Airport.

Is there any way of finding out if there is any upgrades planned?

If someone from Eircom reads this, thank you for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi mr_edge_to_you

If you would like to send me PM with your telephone number and I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hi mr_edge_to_you

If you would like to send me PM with your telephone number and I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

any update or feedback?

Advertisement