Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Beasts. Dublin March 29 2014

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Announced today. Wild beasts will be playing the Olmypia on Saturday March 29.
    Presale available now for standing tickets for around €22, which will work out cheaper than general sale tickets.
    http://www.wild-beasts.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Great value, seen them a few times live, quality band and new album will be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

That link doesn't seem to do much? Pre-sale available anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

That link doesn't seem to do much? Pre-sale available anywhere else?

Worked for me just a few minutes ago. The screen sits for a few minutes and then wipes to the tour date page.

Perhaps try it in a different browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

It works in firefox. Maybe try through their facebook page either.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

indiewindy wrote: »
    It works in firefox. Maybe try through their facebook page either.

YeP worked fine with Chrome, wasn't working for me in ExPlorer. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Any reports on the gig? Thinking about seeing them this coming weekend.

I posted over here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057147591

Not exactly the most comprehensive review you're likely to see.

Bottom line, amazing. Definitely go see them and get there early for east india youth too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Easy Rod wrote: »
    I posted over here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057147591

Not exactly the most comprehensive review you're likely to see.

Bottom line, amazing. Definitely go see them and get there early for east india youth too.

good call, went to see them a couple nights ago and was well impressed. Unfortunately no East India Youth though, i was really looking forward to them, turns out it was a band called Money as support for the europe leg of the tour, they weren't great.

lc180 wrote: »
    good call, went to see them a couple nights ago and was well impressed. Unfortunately no East India Youth though, i was really looking forward to them, turns out it was a band called Money as support for the europe leg of the tour, they weren't great.

Funnily enough, I was initially disappointed when I heard MONEY where only supporting the 'European' leg of the tour as I really wanted to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

Great gig. I thought the high pitched singing person from the band was going to impregnate the keyboard during sweet spot but it's an amazing tune. Wasn't too familiar with the new stuff before the gig but really enjoyed it and more and more so on repeat listens since the gig. Highlight for me was the encore. All the kings men, and end come too soon was pure class. Everyone cheering during the build up. Great way to end. Really professional band that know what they're doing. Such a treat to see a band knowing how to play live and happy to put on a good show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement