Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Season & FA

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Sounds like a sky broadband issue if you ask me....

I have UPC (dont tell anyone!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

If it happens in future, get both people to do it, in my experience that solves the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints take:

Nate Eachus FB
    Larry Grant MLB

That brings them to 53.

I took 4 players earlier, 2 DEs and 2 OLBs. I will post the names later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Tyson Alaulu LE
    Marquette King P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

lads i wont be near xbl til later on, would someone mind sticking up week1 fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Are the browns available to play our game tonight, i need some Human to human competition that lasts long then the 1st quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

TE Fendi Onobun

FS Madieu Williams

lads i wont be near xbl til later on, would someone mind sticking up week1 fixtures?

Have them typed out and ready to go, Heli, but what dates are we putting in the Title?

Monday 13th - Thursday 16th?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yep, it goes monday-thursday. Friday-Tuesday,Wednesday-Sunday etc. 3 games every 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Picked up, Ricardo Matthews LE and then cut roster to 53.

Kirk Cousins cut and Tyrod Taylor signed. He's a better QB, and fits my scheme better. If anyone if looking for a good pocket QB, cousins is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

QB Kirk Cousins

Not wasting any time there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Giants sign Matt Cassel by mistake. I wanted Mark Sanchez after comparing the attributes but I clicked on the wrong button :o

Also signed FS Kurt Coleman, C John Goodman and DE Willie Young to bring me up to 51 players.

Giants sign Matt Cassel by mistake. I wanted Mark Sanchez after comparing the attributes but I clicked on the wrong button :o

Also signed FS Kurt Coleman, C John Goodman and DE Willie Young to bring me up to 51 players.

you know you can sign more than one player?

What time u advancing heli, fairly sure ive 53 but just have to make sure

Around 10, I'm out this evening but should be back around then

You advancing tonight or tomorrow Heli?

Tonight, will be home shortly

• Advertisement

Nice game there against Dan, he wins by a TD after I go for it on 4th and 1 and fail, nice mix of play calling, NFC South you've got a player!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Picked up Logan Ryan CB

So how do people feel their Rosters are shaping up coming into Week 1?

Great starters, no depth? Good starters, decent depth? Absolutely dog awful, in all categories, Jeff?

Personally, outside of my QBs, where I have very decent depth but not proven quality, I'm happy enough.

Barkley 78, Foles 79, and Drafted QB 71 I think. Barkley, I have a feeling has Superstar development, and so I'm hoping he's early to mid 80s come season end. Throwing power is his biggest issue, being honest.

Most areas I've got some good to excellent starters and decent backup, I feel. Letting go of my 2nd best player, DeSean Jackson gave me the cap space, and situation, to bolster my depth in most positions.

Quite happy with how I have progressed on the Defensive side of the ball as coming into this Franchise, Eagles were notoriously bad at stopping a cough, let alone a pass or run.

Obviously week 1 will let you know much more, but so far, hows your Roster shaping up?

Im quite happy with my roster, ive plenty of attacking options, just have to get them open now.

Defence is where i struggle in this game, but ive been practicing different options so hopefully i'll do better then last season. 28th worst D in giving up yards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm happy enough too, I progressed all my players after not doing it all of season 1, so quite a few got a boost.

I like Josh Johnson my backup QB, he is fast so may work him in on certain plays.

I have 2 starter quality MLB's so trying to offload one of those for a WR2. Currently at wideout I have AJ Green who is class but not much else. The rookie Commodore might work out but for the moment that is my main weakness.

Bernard and BJGE provide a good backfield as well.

I also have 2 very good fullbacks, so if you are need of one let me know as it seems a bit of a waste!!

I think somedays in this Madden, Defensively there's not a lot you can do at times. If you overcompensate to stop one thing, a single surprise play call, such as a screen, will kill you and the opposition can go for 60+ yards.

I've about 6 core defensive formations that I like to start out from now, and a couple more depending on scenarios. Thankfully I've gotten to the stage where I know each of them well enough to set individual defensive actions pre snap so from there you can cover a lot more options.

Think my pass D was pretty poor last season, definitely one of the worst in terms of stats, but CPU had 3 games down before I joined and I had to SIM two, so I think that contributes to a good chunk of the numbers. That said, I certainly wasn't a stingy defence when I was in charge, either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'm very happy with the Chiefs squad.....that being said I will disassembling the team and putting some elite players on the block later today I think.

^^

Hmm. You have peaked my interest, good Sir.

Pass d is very tough, chances are if you get a turn over more than your opponent you'll win

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'm very happy with the Chiefs squad.....that being said I will disassembling the team and putting some elite players on the block later today I think.

Why you letting players go Perrin?

Advertisement