Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

huawei e5220 compatible router

Options
  • 08-01-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I have a Huawei E5220 mifi modem with 3. The problem is that it only allows conection to 5 devices and has terrible wifi coverage. :mad: If I buy a usb router that the mifi can plug into, Can I solve the connected devices limit problem? Can anyone tell me a compatible 3g usb router.

I am thinking of buying the TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless Router. http://www.expansys.ie/tp-link-tl-mr3220-wireless-router-3g-wan-wifi-11n-150mbps-234007/ I emailed tp-link about compatibility of this product with my mifi and was told that they haven't tested the product with my modem. Has anyone got this modem with this router? Or has anyone got another router with the same modem? Please reply because I need a router soon. thanks. :)

Comments

Advertisement