Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

beIN sport testing now on 7East & 10East

• 08-01-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

testing now

@ Eutelsat 7A 7East

11093 V 24440
    beIN sport 11 HD
    beIN sport 12 HD
    beIN sport 13 HD
    beIN sport 14 HD

10973 V 24440
    beIN sport 1HD
    beIN sport 2HD
    beIN sport 3HD
    beIN sport 4HD

@ Eutelsat 10A 10East

11057 V 24400
    beIN SPORTS 5HD
    beIN SPORTS 6HD
    beIN SPORTS 7HD
    beIN SPORTS 8HD

11093 V24400
    beIN SPORTS 9HD
    beIN SPORTS 10HD
    beIN SPORTS 15HD
    beIN Sport News HD FTA
    beIN SPORTS HD FTA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

martin12 wrote: »
    testing now

@ Eutelsat 7A 7East

11093 V 24440
    beIN sport 11 HD
    beIN sport 12 HD
    beIN sport 13 HD
    beIN sport 14 HD

10973 V 24440
    beIN sport 1HD
    beIN sport 2HD
    beIN sport 3HD
    beIN sport 4HD

@ Eutelsat 10A 10East

11057 V 24400
    beIN SPORTS 5HD
    beIN SPORTS 6HD
    beIN SPORTS 7HD
    beIN SPORTS 8HD

11093 V24400
    beIN SPORTS 9HD
    beIN SPORTS 10HD
    beIN SPORTS 15HD
    beIN Sport News HD FTA
    beIN SPORTS HD FTA

Hi.

Flysat has the sr on 10e listed as 24442 but I still can't get it. I have the bfbs stations with an ok signal strength but nothing on the bein sport frequencies.

My motorised dish got a battering in the wind and might not be in the best of shape at the moment.

I am going to try 7e now......

Cant get anything on 7e either but I'm down to about 30% on as opposed to 55% on 10e.

Flysat, King of sat or Lyngsat has nothing listed for those frequencies on 7e. Flysat is the only on listing them 10e.

Anybody else get them?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

BeIN sports all channels coming in loud and clear over IPTV.
    HD and English commentary total game changer of a solution.
    For me I think sat is nearly dead, have not used my motor in months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

what does one need for IPTV? Is it some special piece of kit? How much does it cost? And is it easy to set up?

As for 7e and 10e I think they are gone again ie just testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭loughside

GBCULLEN wrote: »
    what does one need for IPTV? Is it some special piece of kit? How much does it cost? And is it easy to set up?

As for 7e and 10e I think they are gone again ie just testing.

A MAG 250 would be one of the more popular iptv receivers.
    Eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/TV-Reception-SetTop-Boxes-/15069/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=mag+250

tbh i wouldn`t be in a rush to get one, i`ve had a couple of different makes both had buffering problems especially when a popular sporting event was on..

and don`t expect 1080p quality either,

totally illegal also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

thank you, I will have a read etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

martin12 wrote: »
    testing now

@ Eutelsat 7A 7East

11093 V 24440
    beIN sport 11 HD
    beIN sport 12 HD
    beIN sport 13 HD
    beIN sport 14 HD

10973 V 24440
    beIN sport 1HD
    beIN sport 2HD
    beIN sport 3HD
    beIN sport 4HD

@ Eutelsat 10A 10East

11057 V 24400
    beIN SPORTS 5HD
    beIN SPORTS 6HD
    beIN SPORTS 7HD
    beIN SPORTS 8HD

11093 V24400
    beIN SPORTS 9HD
    beIN SPORTS 10HD
    beIN SPORTS 15HD
    beIN Sport News HD FTA
    beIN SPORTS HD FTA

Thanks for the information

What id the FEC please?

TCP/IP wrote: »

It all depends what you watch and how much you want to pay?

There are free movie channels on 7.3W amongst others

A subscription for satellite would probably be cheaper than IPTV and the selection of channels much greater

Really enjoying the buildup on BeIn 11 HD really super package. Andy Gray and Richard Keys are good Craic. They have AVB in studio pretty interesting stuff.

Here is a pic to show quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tom Hanks

Here is a pic to show quality

That's impressive - any glitching or stopping of stream during games at all?

• Advertisement

Tom Hanks wrote: »
    That's impressive - any glitching or stopping of stream during games at all?

Nope perfect 100% of the time.

Hi

How much are you paying for IPTV please

Thanks

abarkie wrote: »
    Hi

How much are you paying for IPTV please

Thanks

194 QAR every three months that works out roughly €34 every three months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

194 QAR every three months that works out roughly €34 every three months

Any more information on this? Box, site for registration, legality of same!!?

azzeretti wrote: »
    Any more information on this? Box, site for registration, legality of same!!?

Sorry no private sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭loughside

Sorry no private sub.

how do you mean `no private sub`?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Would love to know more about the IPTV, I am very interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭radiowaves

peace2804 wrote: »
    Would love to know more about the IPTV, I am very interested.

Personally I would prefer to know more about any BeIN tests on satellite - you know, the thread's subject matter :D

I'm surprised hijacking of this thread has been allowed to continue; whenever I see a new post I keep thinking there might be more info on satellite tests (and it is a satellite forum after all :confused: )

radiowaves wrote: »
    Personally I would prefer to know more about any BeIN tests on satellite - you know, the thread's subject matter :D

I'm surprised hijacking of this thread has been allowed to continue; whenever I see a new post I keep thinking there might be more info on satellite tests (and it is a satellite forum after all :confused: )

Its all good information if anybody has info on the Sat tests I am sure they will post it. If you want it on sat buy a subscription and a dish of the necessary size to get a signal. Problem solved. If a Sat mod would rather split the thread no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

BEIN are in the process of getting people to register their receivers and cards, my 2 year old Humax 1100 and legitimate card are now considered obsolete. So as my subscription expires on the 31st May, i will have to get a new decoder and subscription.

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    BEIN are in the process of getting people to register their receivers and cards, my 2 year old Humax 1100 and legitimate card are now considered obsolete. So as my subscription expires on the 31st May, i will have to get a new decoder and subscription.

What size dish are you using to get the service?

I'm in their targeted geographical area, so small dish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Is English commentary still available over IP? I am watching the Arsenal game now on 1HD and i've only Arabic available, didn't have this problem on Aljazeera sports before Christmas with any game i watched.

Belfunk wrote: »
    Is English commentary still available over IP? I am watching the Arsenal game now on 1HD and i've only Arabic available, didn't have this problem on Aljazeera sports before Christmas with any game i watched.

Retune to 11HD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

radiowaves wrote: »
    Retune to 11HD

Much better, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iatethepies

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this as it relates to IPTV but I'm seeing an NBA channel and a Fox sports channel heavily advertised as coming with the Bein sports package. Currently I see only 1-15HD and the 2 news channels available.

There appears to be a lot of basketball on channels 10/12 but I have yet to see any ice hockey or American football on these channels. It would be great to cancel my nhl gamecenter package if there actually was an American sports channel available, I typically only watch one game a week so the subscription is pretty much wasted. Big fan of American football as well but at this stage of the season don't think it'll count for much.

Does anyone know if these channels are branded as one of the 1HD-15HD channels or if I need to upgrade my subscription to see them?

Thanks.

BEIN NBA and FOX SPORTS are separate to the other 15 channels, they are carried on NILESAT. Neither of these channels are carried online.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 daryloconnor

HI don't know if i can talk about this hear but hear goes. i was wondering if any one out there knows the sports channels BEIN Sports they us-ta be called AL Jazeera sports i am from Ireland and was wondering if any one has or knows how to get the sports channels i tried looking every ware on the internet and got no information at all. is there a way to get the channels via satellite Dish if so what size of dish or some sort of a TV box because i am mad to get thees channels also i saw two pubs in Ireland with the sports channels. i would love information on this and thank you so much in advance for your information it will be appreciate thank you.

HI don't know if i can talk about this hear but hear goes. i was wondering if any one out there knows the sports channels BEIN Sports they us-ta be called AL Jazeera sports i am from Ireland and was wondering if any one has or knows how to get the sports channels i tried looking every ware on the internet and got no information at all. is there a way to get the channels via satellite Dish if so what size of dish or some sort of a TV box because i am mad to get thees channels also i saw two pubs in Ireland with the sports channels. i would love information on this and thank you so much in advance for your information it will be appreciate thank you.

You would need a huge dish to get the channels via satellite.

Most people receiving them (and probably the pubs you mention) are receiving them using unauthorised means - usually IPTV boxes.

Most of the HD channels will be made "secure" from this Saturday so you'd be better off holding off until it becomes clear how this affects matters.

• Advertisement

Most of the HD channels will be made "secure" from this Saturday
    and if you haven't authorised your receiver and card, you will lose channels 6-15.

Have a look at http://www.en.beinsports.net/watch-live, if you use your imagination, you can find a way to get this to work. But just beware that it now costs $19.00 per month.

thank you for the information its appreciate :)

i would like more information about this IPTV BOX and how it works and do you need a viewing card for them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dpshiel

Hi are u still recieving the bein sport channel 11, with the english coms with andy gray and richard keyes.....its gone from my mag 250 box...?

dpshiel wrote: »
    Hi are u still recieving the bein sport channel 11, with the english coms with andy gray and richard keyes.....its gone from my mag 250 box...?

Yes coming in loud and clear.

Yes coming in loud and clear.

Here is the Chelsea game on HD11

• Advertisement

what channel number is bein hd 11, i want to see the games today utd v pool, is it on channel 841 bein hd 1 in english, can u also send me a link to a server that supplies hd 11.....cheers buddy.....

Is it a good box to buy and is the BEIN Ports free on it in HD thanks

what channel number is bein hd 11, i want to see the games today utd v pool, is it on channel 841 bein hd 1 in english, can u also send me a link to a server that supplies hd 11.....cheers buddy.....

Sorry mate can't do we have a private server.

Hi TPC
    are you still receiving channel 11 loud and clear.....it came back there for a few days but seems to be missing again from my box, also if you could e mail me at dpshiel@gmail.com I have a business proposition that you might be interested in.....ltr dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Do you buy a box to get this? How do you set it up?

Hi TPC
    are you still receiving channel 11 loud and clear.....it came back there for a few days but seems to be missing again from my box, also if you could e mail me at dpshiel@gmail.com I have a business proposition that you might be interested in.....ltr dude

Yes still coming in loud and clear no problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Douglas Eegit

Can anyone remember where we were left off at with Bein Sport MENA and the Premier League in 2014/2015? I remember towards the end of last season that they threatened to pull from coverage for one reason or another over coverage of 3pm fixtures or something. Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Just need to know before i go and invest in an IPTV Box for next season and it not being any use!

Can anyone remember where we were left off at with Bein Sport MENA and the Premier League in 2014/2015? I remember towards the end of last season that they threatened to pull from coverage for one reason or another over coverage of 3pm fixtures or something. Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Just need to know before i go and invest in an IPTV Box for next season and it not being any use!

It would be best to hold off until closer to season's start.

Bein's anti-piracy measures are pretty aggressive and may have the effect of putting a lot of IPTV pirates off providing it.

But they should have all 380 games back (live).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Any way of picking up a proper satellite subscription to Bein? I haven't been following things for the last year and feel like loads has changed.

s.welstead wrote: »
    Any way of picking up a proper satellite subscription to Bein? I haven't been following things for the last year and feel like loads has changed.

If you have the space for a 3m dish then no problem at all.

I do but don't think the wife would allow it ;)

Are the channels not carried on any other achievable sats?

I do but don't think the wife would allow it ;)

Are the channels not carried on any other achievable sats?

They broadcast on 25.5 east and 7.3 west so I am afraid in Ireland its that or nothing if you want it reliable.

Dont bother with Sat go down another route

Have crap internet where I'm now living so not sure IPTV is for me. Not for any live streaming anyway.

Thanks though

You can pick the subscription up for 1250AED, you just have to go on holiday to Dubai to do this ;)

Plus circa 2M dish.

I went at Easter and purchased 2 boxes for friends - 1 in Staffordshire and 1 in Northampton - both UK

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement