Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecigs.....TV3 Midweek now

Options
  • 08-01-2014 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Lightweight enough. The doctor guy was wrong though by saying that Big T are the main suppliers......and false, although they are getting more involved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Haven't watched yet but I gather they got some/a lot of stuff wrong.

Vent here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Evidence of why we need a vaping org to represent us.
    Getting a vaper who hasn't got a clue about ecigs and some cut n past interviews that were never questioned. A presenter who had been given a set of points cadged from some daily mail headlined....
    Never expect much from TV3 but this showed how bad their home produced stuff is. Wish this had been Vinny, we might have gotten some exposition of the politics behind the ecig. At least we would have had some questioning of the opinions offered. TBF one lady was reasonable positive but the Cancer Org one was only capable of parroting the round robin memo all the antz got.
    How in the name of all that's holy can they start by claiming that 1 in 5 smoke and then go on to claim it 'denormalized'?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

i thought it was a poor presentation of vaping, their research was shoddy. but from TV3 i wouldnt expect any different

Advertisement