Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whelan's Ones to Watch 2014 - 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th JAn

Options
  • 09-01-2014 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

I've got tickets to this for Saturday night, anyone got any particular 'must-sees' for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

I'll be planning to catch Paddy Hanna, Overhead, The Albatross & Cat Dowling. Other than that just gonna bounce between floors for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭callmepetardu

Go and see Overhead, The Albatross. Such a fantastically good band, you won't regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Saw them at Electric Picnic last year and they were savage. Would recommend them too. One of the best bands I saw there

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Soooo who went to see Overhead, The Albatross then? Amazing gig. Big River Man stole my heart and I'd been **dying** to hear Telekinetic Forest Guard live for yonks.

Hopefully it won't be too long before their next outing. There's even rumors of an album launch. :D

Other highlights over the weekend were Amidships and Floor Staff. There may have been others I've forgotten (I went to all four nights - it broke me).

Advertisement