Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble Tour 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Its the same tour as he did at the O2, Dublin last year. He did the Dublin, London and US dates last year. He is touring the rest of the world this year including regional dates in Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

According to a radio interview he did last year with Ray Darcy, he would like to come back to ireland on his world tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to a radio interview he did last year with Ray Darcy, he would like to come back to ireland on his world tour.

I think Ireland would very much welcome him even for a repeat concert show

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Due to phenomenal demand a SECOND & THIRD date now on-sale for the Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Thursday 11th December 2014
    Friday 12th December 2014
    Saturday 13th December 2014

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭That_Girl_ Is_ A_Cowboy

I love Michael Buble. I went to see him at the Aviva and I was third row from the front. I went to see him last year at the o2 and I was 5th or 6th row from the front. I was delighted to have been so close to the stage both nights.

I knew of the tickets going on sale last week but considering his concert was for Belfast on a Thursday, I didn't go for a ticket. Came home from work on Thursday night to learn that two more dates were added. I was disappointed that I missed out on a ticket. The Saturday would have been suitable for me. A Christmas gig would be lovely and all.

In a radio interview last summer, Michael Buble said that he would be back again to Ireland on his world tour. I hope some dates will be added for Dublin. I'll keep an eye on ticketmaster for more ticket releases for the Saturday because I understand that a small percentage of tickets are usually held back. Here's hoping I'll be able to get a ticket close to the stage for the Saturday night, later on down the line.

• Advertisement
Advertisement