Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York graduate j1

Options
  • 09-01-2014 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering if anyone in New York is looking to house share? Looking to share with other Irish in New York! I'm here already. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭WestIRL

Hey man! I'm a 20year old student at NUIG and have plans/flights booked for heading over there in the summer (from 1st June to 30th August). Give me a PM and we can talk more about it and exchange more information etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 byrned25

Just graduated in November and moving over long-term at the end of February, going to be looking for a gaff - PM me your email address there, I'd be interested to hear how you're getting on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Going over myself prob June/July pm me if you want to meet up.. Been to NY to visit a few times cant wait to actaully live there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alairecarcher

Hi! I'm traveling to new york for the summer (may 23rd until august 28th) and am looking for someone to stay with. Message me if you're still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sgaffney

I came over on the graduate visa at the start of the year. I've been based in CT but i've just got a job in NY and I'm looking into getting a place. If anyone is in a similar situation and looking to possibly get a reasonably priced apartment, reply or PM me! Also be handy to chat to other people dealing with the numerous difficulties that come with the visa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 eimearclerkin

Im going over to New York on my own from end of may to end of august and wanna share with other irish people

Advertisement