Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I check I'm on the best value price plan?

Options
  • 09-01-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭

Hi,

it's time I checked my plan to make sure I'm getting the best value that I can.
    Is there a handy way to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi deRanged,

We can advise you here. If you are an electricity-only customer and have direct debit and online billing, you can avail of a 4% discount off units used (for D/D) and a 2% discount off units used (for ebilling).

If you are an electricity and gas customer (Dual Fuel) with us, you can avail of the above discounts off each fuel, and also a further discount of 4% off units used on each fuel, for having the Dual Fuel package.

Do send us your account details (account number, name, address, telephone number) by private message if you wish - and just to advise: we can only go into account specifics with the account-holder, so if you could include a note confirming you are the account-holder, we'll be all set. :)

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

thanks, I've sent a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

and I'm all sorted. thanks very much.

Advertisement