Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying tickets via Ticketmaster - outlet or online?

Options
  • 09-01-2014 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Sorry if in wrong place but quick question. If you want to buy tickets and reckon the gig is likely to sell out pretty quick are you better going to a Ticketmaster outlet for 9am or buying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Online is probably best though you can kinda do both if you have a smart phone and the Ticketmaster app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Unfortunately can't do the Smart phone option so have to choose one or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Online is best.

I remember queing at a ticketmaster booth for tix for the Rolling Stones gig on the Point in 2003. The clown manning the booth slept it out and arrived at 9.05am and by the time he got the system up and running, the gig was sold out. There was about 100 people queing from the early hours and I thought there was going to be a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

poundhound wrote: »
    Online is best.

I remember queing at a ticketmaster booth for tix for the Rolling Stones gig on the Point in 2003. The clown manning the booth slept it out and arrived at 9.05am and by the time he got the system up and running, the gig was sold out. There was about 100 people queing from the early hours and I thought there was going to be a riot.

Grand so, I'll bop online and stay out of the cold. Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Online and a lot of refreshing from 0858 on has never once failed me

• Advertisement
Advertisement