Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car share : KILKENNY to CORK

Options
  • 09-01-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone commuting to Cork would be willing to take a passenger.

Kilkenny to Cork SUNDAYS (any time after 5:30 pm) .............or early MONDAY mornings?

Cork to Kilkenny FRIDAYS (any time after 6:00 pm ) ..........or early SATURDAY mornings?

UCC student .

Willing to contribute towards petrol costs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Damer

You probably already know this!
    But there's a student bus from KK to cork
    Leaves KK Sunday eve 6/6:30pm
    Return fri from cork at 3pm?
    My bro uses it, can get details if you need...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭PennyWise11

Thanks very much Damer.
    Need a later lift on Fridays though. Not ready to leave at 3.

Thanks very much Damer.
    Need a later lift on Fridays though. Not ready to leave at 3.
    Not sure if I'm reading the timetables right but it looks like a Bus Eireann leaving Cork 18.30 on Fri and arriving into KK at 21.30? It travels all over the place though - it serves a lot of small towns along the way.
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1378994779-007.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Damer

Yea KK to cork route seems very poorly serviced

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

If you can get to Urlingford (half an hour drive I know) and connect with the Bus Eireann there it's a better, quicker option. Hourly buses there, I think the Aircoches stop in Urlingford too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement