Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking old odds

• 09-01-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Is there any comprehensive site when it comes to checking odds of previous football matches.

Won a treble with Boyles last night that came in 30e less than expected. I had man city down -2 on the slip at 13/8, odds I got online but placed in shop so it could be different. Was told the actual price was somewhere around 21/20 so just wondering is there anyway of checking this or do I have to take it at their word?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Please ignore, found the answer in another thread.

OddsPortal.com for anyone who needs it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

odds I got online but placed in shop so it could be different.

95% of Boyles shop prices are the online prices, even the football trebles they do.
    They do "enhanced" (and I wish the staff in HQ would look up the meaning of that word) Boylemania Offers which are in effect 99% of the time enhanced up to the rest of the market.
    Ladbrokes and PP do shop only enhanced specials.

Advertisement