Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Instrumental/whatever band anyone?

Options
  • 09-01-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Looking to start up or join a rock band of sorts in Cork city, in the air of The Redneck Manifesto, ASIWYFA, Battles kinda sound.

Not too pushed on a particular sound tbh, just some like-minded people who can play!

I play guitar myself, and if enough people respond we can go about getting a rehearsal space for a few hours and see how it goes.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭numb3r

Hey there,

I'm a guitar player mostly but I do alot of production too.
    I was in an instrumental acoustic latin style band of which I wrote the majority of material. A few of the members are still slightly interested in that project which you can hear here: http://www.breakingtunes.com/vigoband
    I'm in a rock band at he moment playing guitar too so I'd prefer to do something that sounds a little different. The Battles thing is right up my street or maybe something like Three Trapped Tigers.
    Some of my other material(from rock to electro) can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/#venomose

Let me know man.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Concise Maths 3

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Markies

Hi,
    I m a drummer based here in Cork.
    I d like play together. My favorite kinds of music are funk, hip hop, rock and electronic.
    If you want we can try.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭numb3r

Markies wrote: »
    Hi,
    I m a drummer based here in Cork.
    I d like play together. My favorite kinds of music are funk, hip hop, rock and electronic.
    If you want we can try.

Hey man. Id love to set up an electronic style project with a live drummer regardless. Where are you based?

Advertisement