Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

People who while talking to you pause and say "what was I going to say to you" !!!!! Grrrr I don't know just fecking say it !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Elmo wrote: »
    You did read the title of this thread. :pac:

Would you have noticed had they been overwhelmingly female? Honestly?

Yes, I did! Just trying to keep it on topic!!

Crossfire is a 'trivial thing which annoys me'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Crossfire is a 'trivial thing which annoys me'.

IMO. It's a good format. The Lie wasn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

two shams that take over the thread to shi'te talk about something boring

spice it up, you're losing us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Sadderday wrote: »

I just booked a holiday and when I was walking to the bus this morning my flabby belly was banging off my boobs and my boobs were slapping me in the face.

You must have been running at least for that to happen surely!

gramar wrote: »
    You must have been running at least for that to happen surely!

If I was running I wouldnt be so bleedin sad about it

I'm alright for the record I'm a size ten... I just don't know how though when I have bits sticking out enough to ricochet and give me a black eye.

If it makes any odds I'm a short ar'se - so even though I was just walking... my knees could have sparked the domino effect

diamonds dont come as big as bricks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

IMO. It's a good format. The Lie wasn't.

Have already agreed it is a good format. So is that of The Chaser
    and Pointless. The Lie was ok. Simply a vehicle to give Jonathan McCrea some exposition on TV, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Jesus, enough with the quiz programmes....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

That I'm on a week off from work and everybody said the weather was going to be fantastic! Hot hot hot. And is it?

• Advertisement

deise08 wrote: »
    That I'm on a week off from work and everybody said the weather was going to be fantastic! Hot hot hot. And is it?

Better than the bank holiday weather we got !

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Have already agreed it is a good format. So is that of The Chaser
    and Pointless. The Lie was ok. Simply a vehicle to give Jonathan McCrea some exposition on TV, in my opinion.

I really don't like EggHeads, too many pompous men on that show. :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=821
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057147241

:)

Dog crap, in my own garden. Yesterday, I went around collecting the turds, prior to cutting the grass. Just as I start the lawnmower, there is one of the dogs, churning out an award winning sh1t......

Family aaaaaagghh I want to put a bullet in my head here!

deise08 wrote: »
    Family aaaaaagghh I want to put a bullet in my head here!

Do elaborate.....

Grr guess I'm just used to being single and spending time on my own. With my week off I said I'd visit the parents. Jesus Christ I'm sorry I did now.

• Advertisement

Where is everybody ???????????????

tumbleweed

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

Tesco value cider. Well it doesn't really annoy me, it's just gross. I drank it anyways though.

Where is everybody ???????????????

Here I am.....:D

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Here I am.....:D

When people suggest others are taking over a thread and then kill the discussion

That Hilter guy he was a bit of an annoyance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

I'm here too but I am having a good day today. :) No rants for a change and I'm being quite productive. :P

I'm still goin out of my mind here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

It annoys me that bread makes me cramp and farty.

And that I adore bread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I was really annoyed today. I was trying on a dress and the woman kept offering to help me. I asked her to leave and said I'd call her if I needed her. She said I'd need a hand getting into it.

Again, I asked her to leave and said I would manage. Then when I was taking it off she said she'd help. I said I could do it fine, she said she'd close her eyes if that's what my issue is, and I'd need her help.

Ffs just get the hell out and leave me in peace. I was rushing trying to get dressed then in case she flung the curtain open again!!

I hate when I eat a restaurant or something of the sort and the waiters/waitresses constantly come up - while you're eating - to ask if everythings okay and if youre enjoying your meal. Yes love I would be if you'd píss off!!

I understand they're probably required to but still... go away lol

mauzo! wrote: »
    I was really annoyed today. I was trying on a dress and the woman kept offering to help me. I asked her to leave and said I'd call her if I needed her. She said I'd need a hand getting into it.

Again, I asked her to leave and said I would manage. Then when I was taking it off she said she'd help. I said I could do it fine, she said she'd close her eyes if that's what my issue is, and I'd need her help.

Ffs just get the hell out and leave me in peace. I was rushing trying to get dressed then in case she flung the curtain open again!!

reminds me... I hate those places where the changing rooms have no mirrors and you have to step out into the open to see yourself... and you weren't prepared so your legs and underarms are starting to morph you into ALF and you have loads of aul wans staring at ya

FCUK OFF

And why bring the lads down to the underwear section... I'm looking for period pants don't need your fella hanging around

turnikett1 wrote: »
    I hate when I eat a restaurant or something of the sort and the waiters/waitresses constantly come up - while you're eating - to ask if everythings okay and if youre enjoying your meal. Yes love I would be if you'd píss off!!

I understand they're probably required to but still... go away lol

Followed by "Are ye sure?"

Hate when you walk into a shop and they follow you around asking if your okay and they when you want someone you can't find anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

And why bring the lads down to the underwear section... I'm looking for period pants don't need your fella hanging around

Its awful when there's some creepy guy with his missus in Ann Summers. She's looking around and he's looking to see what you're getting!!!

Eyes off my basket you big CREEPO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Not telling the barber to take more off the top - now I've to stick it out with a ridiculous hair cut until it's long enough to get it cut again - and find a new barber!

• Advertisement

When people suggest others are taking over a thread and then kill the discussion

That Hilter guy he was a bit of an annoyance!

Who is Hilter?

I didn't suggest you were taking over a thread:confused:

mauzo! wrote: »
    Its awful when there's some creepy guy with his missus in Ann Summers. She's looking around and he's looking to see what you're getting!!!

Eyes off my basket you big CREEPO!

end up buying granny nighties just because you needed them to cover up the naughties in your basket

They have it figured out them shops

Also is it just me or is the music in Tescos the WORST? It's so mind gratingly shít and cheesy. When I'm in there I try to get out as quick as possible. Between the bright lights, shít prices and awful music being in Tescos is a headache inducing experience

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    Not telling the barber to take more off the top - now I've to stick it out with a ridiculous hair cut until it's long enough to get it cut again - and find a new barber!

I was in the barbers yesterday. There was a fella there ahead of me. His head was practially shaved bald when I went in and I thought he'd be two minutes. 15 minutes later and he was still getting fractions of millimetres off. 3 or four times
    he told the hairdresser to take a bit here and a bit there.
    Get out ta fcuk!

Also is it just me or is the music in Tescos the WORST? It's so mind gratingly shít and cheesy. When I'm in there I try to get out as quick as possible. Between the bright lights, shít prices and awful music being in Tescos is a headache inducing experience

Jaysus, you need to shop somewhere else.

I hate Guineys, Boyers Bargain Basement and the food place on top of clery's

all of the places that my parents come into town especially for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Being out of the country, it's been a while since I've been in a Tesco but do they still do that thing where they save money on music by playing horrible covers of pop songs instead of the actual songs themselves?

C14N wrote: »
    Being out of the country, it's been a while since I've been in a Tesco but do they still do that thing where they save money on music by playing horrible covers of pop songs instead of the actual songs themselves?

How do think Mary Byrne surviving?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Soap operas, but I really hate them so probably not for this thread. Is there a ban all soap operas thread/petition?

• Advertisement

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    Soap operas, but I really hate them so probably not for this thread. Is there a ban all soap operas thread/petition?

No but there is a whole forum dedicated to them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

People (women, cos I don't frequent gents toilets), not washing their hands after using the toilet. Witnessed this twice this week, in a hotel, and in a shopping centre. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Stupid designer taps. Yes taps. Taps so sharp on the underside, that if you inadvertently draw your hands out of the sink and hit the underside on the way out, you slice your hand off.

WHO THE HELL DESIGNS SHARP TAPS?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Stupid designer taps. Yes taps. Taps so sharp on the underside, that if you inadvertently draw your hands out of the sink and hit the underside on the way out, you slice your hand off.

WHO THE HELL DESIGNS SHARP TAPS?!

Armitage Shanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

When you make all the effort, in a friendship. Time to let go when it's all a one way street. Sad, but true,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

gramar wrote: »
    Gossipers who like to bitch about other gossipers.

One of the girls in the office likes to have a bit of a chat with another girl and today she was bitching about a friend of hers who is a chronic gossiper. She seems oblivious that she is just as bad seeing as not only is she going on about her friend's gossiping but also telling the other girl in the office what the gossip was about which was her main gripe to begin with!
    It's not just gossip.

I hate drama = if there is a drama it's most likely I started it

Women are bitchy = I'm one of the bitchiest people you will ever meet

Women bosses are terrible = I can't flirt/suck up to them so they have it in for me

I'm a strong, confident woman = I get what I want and I don't care who I have to walk over to get it

*Disclaimer: most women are great and just get on with things. It's the ones who feel the need to declare how brilliant they are who are usually the most difficult to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,319 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

People i.e. Females who leave used sanitary products in the cubicles of

the Changing Area of the Swimming Pool or Leisure Centre

Girls Ye're feckin disgusting!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Going for a hot bath and when you run it you realise [a] its lukewarm and it only fills up a fraction.That put me in bad humour last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Terrible music... I worked in a well known department store & there is one "song" that still haunts me... Angel in my Pocket

gammygils wrote: »
    People i.e. Females who leave used sanitary products in the cubicles of

the Changing Area of the Swimming Pool or Leisure Centre

Girls Ye're feckin disgusting!!!!!

Why, in the name of all the is holy?? What the Fcuk is the reason behind that??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    What the Fcuk is the reason behind that??:confused:

They're too lazy to dispose of them properly in the trash. :mad:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement