Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good areas to rent in

Options
  • 09-01-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

My partner and I want to move out of our 1 bed apartment, it's so small and doesn't feel homely (probably because there's not enough room to put away all of our stuff)

We'd ideally like a 2-3 bed house, where we can settle for a long time as opposed to yearly moves around the city.

The areas that seem to have nice places within our budget on daft.ie appear to be in Walkinstown, Crumlin, Firhouse etc. We need easy access to Aungier St/Camden St but haven't a clue about transport from these areas?

I'd preferably like to avoid the LUAS as rush hour cramming was one of the reasons I moved from my last place. Yuck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Stoneybatter , walk to work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Walkinstown/Crumlin.

Walk from Crumlin, get the 9 from Walkinstown, goes down Camden Street.

Or, get a rakeload of buses from Walkinstown Roundabout or Crumlin Road, all of which stop across the road from Patrick's Cathdedral, 5 min walk to Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭skwinty

Isolt.. can you PM with details of the place you are moving out of please...??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I'm sure it's gonna be going up on Daft or whatever.

I presume it would be ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

It's not up on Daft yet skwinty but of course I'll send it to you when it is up! I'm not leaving til I find somewhere else though :p

Well it just happens i live in a place in Walkinstown.. that is 3 bedroomed.. but i want to get out too...

Advertisement