Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible 3 sum

Options
  • 09-01-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

My friends Girlfriends non attractive friend has been tring to get me to sleep with her for ages but I have had no interest. She goes to all these burlesque shows and come across as kinda kinky.

2 days ago she basically said that her and her mate want to have a 3 sum with me and would I be interested, the thing is neither girl are attractive and I would only be doing it for the experience as I have never been with 2 girls at once.

I know this is not really a problem but I am on the fence and would like peoples opinion on it .

I was thinking of getting a hotel and booze tomorrow and going crazy or just saying i am not interested.

All opinions are welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭OldRio

and you're asking for advice?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

the thing is neither girl are attractive
    That's your answer right there IMH. If they don't pass your personal Hardonometer(c)(tm) all other arguments are rendered moot.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

every holes a goal! And you have six!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mod note: Not suitable for this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement