Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Campus Accommodation Query

Options
  • 09-01-2014 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there, i'm just looking for some information regarding the late payment of an installment to UCD Campus. I am currently living on campus but I am waiting for my county maintanance grant in order to pay the next installment to campus which was due earlier this week. I am aware a fine is imposed but does anyone know if i'm locked out of my appartment until I pay:confused: or how I can arrange something with residence regarding my situation, i'm sure many people like me are waiting for their maintenance grant before they can pay the installment. :(:confused: Thanks for any reply in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I wouldn't worry about being kicked out of your apartment...it's not like they can just dump your stuff out on the pavement and give the key to someone else. I wouldn't worry about it until you're back to college, go into the residences office and explain the situation and you'll be fine.

Advertisement