Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issue With Multitasker on iOS 7

• 09-01-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭

This has been happening me with a few apps on my iPad Mini since I've got it. Also had issues with Safari opening up on a page that I had been on a few days prior.

Here is the latest issue, decided to film it in the act :P

So, I had paused a film at 1:24mins on Monday evening. Finished off the film on Wednesday evening and today, Thursday I went into the video app and deleted the film and when I exited the app and went into the multitasking screen I was greeted with an image of where I had paused the film on Monday.

Anyone else experience anything like this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48porbCynGw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

I think it is a known issue, have seen it numerous times on almost all apps on both my iPhone and iPad since iOS 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah it's the same for me since i've had iOS 7 on iPhone 5, iPad (3rd Gen), iPad mini and iPad Air.

It's just an iOS 7 bug really. Seems to have the old thumbnail from what you had on the app last time. I sometimes find stuff from 2-3 days before still showing up.

Advertisement