Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best central midfielder in the world at this moment?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Toss of a coin between Ya Ya Toure and Bastian Schweinsteiger for me,must plead ignorance on the Vidal lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

miralize wrote: »
    Where did I say that? His form right now is as good as it ever was.

Now look here YOU! Don't you dare use your informed opinion, just because you watch Barcelona each and every week you think you can tell Seaneh (who likely sees full Barcelona games less than 10 times a season) how good Xavi is? And what arrogance, backing up your statement with examples and recent quotes from important figures in the world game. You come here with the gall to suggest that Xavi Hernandez, that irritatingly successful midget, is better than Premier League giant Yaya Toure (don't mention that Barcelona opted for Busquets over him, definitely don't mention that) or Arturo Vidal, a player who I suspect many have also seen play less than 10 times this season, maybe even less than 20 ever. I hope you start toeing the party line or else a certain poster will follow you around this forum and misinterpret and constantly disagree with you, and YOU certainly don't want that.

Advertisement