Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Spark

• 09-01-2014 6:30pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Out some time this year on Xbox One and Windows 8.1, beta keys are flying out at the moment. I got my key last week and have had some time to mess around with it. Have to say I'm really impressed! I tried to make an FPS mission map and for some reason one guy keeps catching fire, don't know why.

Tried doing a Tetris game too, got it (kinda) working. Anyone else on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

I got a beta key today myself but I don't have Windows 8 so can't use it, I applied without reading it properly and thought it would give me access to a beta on the Xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Dont suppose you feel like giving away that beta key do you!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

Just sent you a PM with the beta key and info in it, enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

dor83 wrote: »
    I got a beta key today myself but I don't have Windows 8 so can't use it, I applied without reading it properly and thought it would give me access to a beta on the Xbox.

For those who got keys for the windows 8 beta you'll be able to use the xbox one beta if you sign in with the same gamertag that you used to redeem the key, anything you've made/bought so far in the beta will be there in the xbox one beta too which is expected sometime in feb but it might slip into march

Advertisement