Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto g KitKat

Options
  • 09-01-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I Bought a moto g from amazon.co.uk just before Christmas. I heard kitkat is being pushed out now in the uk. Just wondering if anyone knows when Irelands supposed to be getting it or if anyone has yet?

cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

steve3194 wrote: »
    I Bought a moto g from amazon.co.uk just before Christmas. I heard kitkat is being pushed out now in the uk. Just wondering if anyone knows when Irelands supposed to be getting it or if anyone has yet?

cheers:)

Its been rolled out in batches as we speak, so any time between now and the next week or two really, or if your in a hurry flash it yourself. Doesnt matter that your in Ireland BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Seems that they have only been pushing it out in small test batches. Speculation is that the general release won't be until the end of January.

If you can't wait there are zips available on xda.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Nothing here yet , got an 8GB from Tesco UK for a superb £99,got it unlocked but not rooted yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Guide on XDA is simple - Bootloader unlock with an email from Motorola, copy and paste a list of commands and it's done in 5 minutes

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/standalone/bootloader/unlock-your-device-a/action/auth

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2578997

Advertisement