Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitzgibbon Cup 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

Lad water of a ducks back,those comments personal ,are a reflection of you more than me.

If the geuine gaa fans dont have a problem, you may need to look up what that means,Geuine GAA fans, you think i lie awake worrying about people like you,i can see your not a gaa fan by your posts ,or non posts,pretty petty to pick on a poster ,when you cant add any of signifance to the gaa thread.Any time you want to talk gaa,work away ,but sure you would be exposed in that ,as if you did have gaa knowlege you would post it .
    Work with your insults ,do ,i will do my best to impress you with my posts.Your opinion means the world to me.God ill stop posting..You have spoken.

Today by the way was Hurling ,just in case you dont know.
    And im not old ,and you shouldnt presume to assume that when you don't know that,and your being rude to the "old folk"at gaa matches,there life and blood of the GAA ,people like you would do well to remember that.They forget more about gaa in a nights sleep ,than people like you would know in a lifetime.Anyway work away,i won't waste my time with you,i have only an interest in GAA,thats why i post here and soley in the Gaa forum.
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭shoddy14

Lad water of a ducks back,those comments personal ,are a reflection of you more than me.

If the geuine gaa fans dont have a problem, you may need to look up what that means,Geuine GAA fans, you think i lie awake worrying about people like you,i can see your not a gaa fan by your posts ,or non posts,pretty petty to pick on a poster ,when you cant add any of signifance to the gaa thread.Any time you want to talk gaa,work away ,but sure you would be exposed in that ,as if you did have gaa knowlege you would post it .
    Work with your insults ,do ,i will do my best to impress you with my posts.Your opinion means the world to me.God ill stop posting..You have spoken.

Today by the way was Hurling ,just in case you dont know.
    And im not old ,and you shouldnt presume to assume that when you don't know that,and your being rude to the "old folk"at gaa matches,there life and blood of the GAA ,people like you would do well to remember that.They forget more about gaa in a nights sleep ,than people like you would know in a lifetime.Anyway work away,i won't waste my time with you,i have only an interest in GAA,thats why i post here and soley in the Gaa forum.
    Thank you.

Can you comprehend what I said at all? Did anybody ask you to stop posting? No. Did anyone complain about the content of your posts? No. Did anybody complain about the legibility of you posts? Yes, and more than one

Shoddy i wasnt talking to you ,and have no interest in it,wouldnt even give you that respect,with your conmment re a poster ,re me,and god your the same fella that said waterford would benefit from being relegated .Thats tells me all i need.Two comments,one from you and one from a non gaa poster,hardly the people have spoken.I aint going to deface the thread by engaging with you.Have the last word by all i means.

I have gaa to concern me .

Shoddy i wasnt talking to you ,and have no interest in it,wouldnt even give you that respect,with your conmment re a poster ,re me,and god your the same fella that said waterford would benefit from being relegated .Thats tells me all i need.Two comments,one from you and one from a non gaa poster,hardly the people have spoken.I aint going to deface the thread by engaging with you.Have the last word by all i means.

I have gaa to concern me .

Again read what I said. I didnt say they would benefit, I said it would do no harm in the grand scheme of things. Clare and Dublin have spent time down there and they went on to win silverware. And fyi I was at the game today too UL v LIT. Tony Kelly lucky he wasnt sent off for striking offence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

shoddy14 wrote: »
    Would you ever spell properly, or at least re read them before you post. Pissing me off trying to decript them!
    I find your match reports painful to read. It is not too difficult to write in proper English with proper punctuation. The comments are like a collection of one liners you would hear from an oul fella at a match.

You obviously passionate and knowledgable about hurling so it's a shame that readers have to plough through your posts.

The man takes the time to go to a match and write up a report and people like yourselves just complain that it's too hard to read!I find Thinkstoomuch's posts to be a pleasure and no trouble to read.Have ye not got the time or the decency to just read his posts instead of trying to rush through them?If ye have a problem then don't read them and don't be trying to put him off posting with this carry on.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Im sure you were at the match,great updates.You have been exposed by what you said,it would do them no harm to be down there.

Derek mcgrath didnt share your views in hes interview or real waterford fans.

Tony kelly did no such thing.

Clear as day you attacked me rather than my post earlier as you couldnt compete with my kowlege of gaa and when i expose you you backtrack.

You said it would do them no harm in div 2.same thing.Anyway i made my point,no interest wasting time.
    Thank you.

The man takes the time to go to a match and write up a report and people like yourselves just complain that it's too hard to read!I find Thinkstoomuch's posts to be a pleasure and no trouble to read.Have ye not got the time or the decency to just read his posts instead of trying to rush through them?If ye have a problem then don't read them and don't be trying to put him off posting with this carry on.

Thank you ,its a pleasure to give information to geuine gaa men .

Im sure you were at the match,great updates.You have been exposed by what you said,it would do them no harm to be down there.

Derek mcgrath didnt share your views in hes interview or real waterford fans.

Tony kelly did no such thing.

Clear as day you attacked me rather than my post earlier as you couldnt compete with my kowlege of gaa and when i expose you you backtrack.

You said it would do them no harm in div 2.same thing.Anyway i made my point,no interest wasting time.
    Thank you.

We all dont have to give updates. There are people out there who are paid to do it, theyre called journalists. What about the strike he gave to podge collins? Only got a yellow. The other midfielder was dismissed in 2nd half for a similar incident

Yes but people like to get them in the real time.Im you were at the match,you cant even name the guy than got sent of.

Seaine'brien no 8 patrickswell limerick.Can you read that.He did no such thing.Collins was fine.

You ignored the point about waterford .
    A lad that bluffs alwas get found out.
    Dont waste my time when you dont know what youre talking bout with respect my good man.

And a poster said he had no bother with my post.Hope you read that.
    You forget the' by the way in theyre you are such a perfectionst in literacy skills.

I never claimed to be one.Dont preach what you cant practice

Yes but people like to get them in the real time.Im you were at the match,you cant even name the guy than got sent of.

Seaine'brien no 8 patrickswell limerick.Can you read that.He did no such thing.Collins was fine.

You ignored the point about waterford .
    A lad that bluffs alwas get found out.

How many free dinners and pints were they giving for the loudest supporters so? I was at the match, your not a dictator on this form, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    How did i ignore it, did you see my reply? As I said Dublin and Clare have went onto win silverware after being down there. And shur Limerick are munster champions, in division 2 still, doing them no harm.

• Advertisement

Im no such thing.You tried to dicate to me earlier.

Dont preach what you dont practice.I think i have made my point.

Im no such thing.You tried to dicate to me earlier.

Dont preach what you dont practice.I think i have made my point.

Called your bluff there lad as youd say yourself :)

Ul v lit

I just dealt you the ace of spades ,and we know who the joker.I know the answer ,no intention telling you as that could be got by word of mouth by going to scholars pavillion stables etc.

I just plucked the photos out of mid air:|so time to moove on and talk gaa ,and not get in to a sideshow.

I just dealt you the ace of spades ,and we know who the joker.I know the answer ,no intention telling you as that could be got by word of mouth by going to scholars pavillion stables etc.

I just plucked the photos out of mid air:|so time to moove on and talk gaa ,and not get in to a sideshow.

You were at the game obviously. No one said you wernt. I said I called your bluff on you saying I wasnt at the game. Ask me anything about the game and Ill answer you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

You are berating a man who attended a match and wrote up a report for people that weren't there.You berate him for providing updates for the benefit of people who were not at the match.The poster that you are abusing takes the time to do all this and all you say is this is too hard for me to read, i can't be bothered to read this.Thinkstoomuch talk's GAA and doesn't partake in personal abuse while all you have to bring the table is complaints about posts being too long and silly one liners with stupid smiley faces.Your embarrassing yourself.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

You are berating a man who attended a match and wrote up a report for people that weren't there.You berate him for providing updates for the benefit of people who were not at the match.The poster that you are abusing takes the time to do all this and all you say is this is too hard for me to read, i can't be bothered to read this.Thinkstoomuch talk's GAA and doesn't partake in personal abuse while all you have to bring the table is complaints about posts being too long and silly one liners with stupid smiley faces.Your embarrassing yourself.

I was at the game for crying out loud. I didnt berate him for writing the report. I didnt berate him for providing updates. I didnt personally abuse him. I only raised an issue with his communication. It would only improve his posts in my opinion, which are generally good if you take the time to go through them

That one wasnt clear when i posted it earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

TTM1, thanks for your efforts in posting updates/reports on games. You are clearly a genuine GAA man and only a fool would even question that.

To put what Shoddy is saying in a bit more diplomatic a tone though, I do agree that your posts can be a bit hard to read and unnecessarily long. I've mentioned it before I think, but I only do so as I think you are one of the best GAA posters on the forum and if you maybe re-read or edited the posts a tad, they would be top class, that's all.

Anyway, as you may have heard CIT steamrolled NUIG today and John Cronin who you mentioned already was excellent with 4 pts from play. The battle of the Cork colleges in Belfast could be a cracker. Pity it won't be televised.

• Advertisement

TTM1, thanks for your efforts in posting updates/reports on games. You are clearly a genuine GAA man and only a fool would even question that.

To put what Shoddy is saying in a bit more diplomatic a tone though, I do agree that your posts can be a bit hard to read and unnecessarily long. I've mentioned it before I think, but I only do so as I think you are one of the best GAA posters on the for
    um and if you maybe re-read or edited the posts a tad, they would be top class, that's all.

Anyway, as you may have heard CIT steamrolled NUIG today and John Cronin who you mentioned already was excellent with 4 pts from play. The battle of the Cork colleges in Belfast could be a cracker. Pity it won't be televised.

I will try with the spelling lad,i geuinely do try ,dont want to go int to why its hard ,thats my own buisness.

Fair enough lad i take your point.Yeah cronin is a top hurler and was a good u21 and will be intermediate this year.Speaking of intermediate,eammon brosnan meelin done he's cruciate.
    Thank you for the kind words. Length may be poblem with posts,but i will do my best to edit :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Shoddy, for a lad who was at the match you have precious little to say about it. If you think his posts aren't up to scratch, I'm sure we'd all love to hear your verdict.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

To put what Shoddy is saying in a bit more diplomatic a tone though, I do agree that your posts can be a bit hard to read and unnecessarily long. I've mentioned it before I think, but I only do so as I think you are one of the best GAA posters on the forum and if you maybe re-read or edited the posts a tad, they would be top class, that's all.

Aertv will be streaming the rest of the matches that are un televised. There's a charge for the service, not sure what it is but hopefully it'll be cheap enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭ciarriaithuaidh

keane2097 wrote: »
    Aertv will be streaming the rest of the matches that are un televised. There's a charge for the service, not sure what it is but hopefully it'll be cheap enough.

I'll go halves with you...:D

Shoddy, for a lad who was at the match you have precious little to say about it. If you think his posts aren't up to scratch, I'm sure we'd all love to hear your verdict.

Again you also struggle with comprehending the english language. If you read what I've said youll see that the only issue I raised with his posts is the communication and Im not the only one, Im just being made the scapegoat by people like you. I never said anything about the content in fact I said his ''posts are generally good, if you take the time to go through them''. All youve to do is go onto the examnier or any website and they have a full report, you can get reports on twitter as well. I dont feel the need to regurgate information. But heres something ye might not know, LIT didnt tog off in the UL dressing rooms, they came togged off already. LIT also took ULs cones that had been laid out in advance and used em for their warm up. How'd you like them apples

I'll go halves with you...:D

I spoke too soon - rights issue:

queens-gaa-2014-event-cover-CANCELLED.jpg

• Advertisement

1-1- 1-1 ucc v ul freshes joke no programmes

Cahalane anthony spillane,o connell cork

Carroll castleylyons ul

Dj foran great goal having blinder at14

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Now I know your having a fcukin laugh, just read back the last two pages of this thread and they are not isolated examples either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Ah lads give over the bickering
    I always make a point if reading TTM's match reports if I can't make a game I'm interested in, there are often a few nuggets in there that mainstream journalists don't mention

So anyway LIT took UL out if the equation any predictions for the winner?

I think LIT could go all the way, Davy has them well primed

2-8 ul to ucc 1-9 h time

angelfire9 wrote: »
    I always make a point if reading TTM's match reports if I can't make a game I'm interested in, there are often a few nuggets in there that mainstream journalists don't mention

UCC look the best of what I have seen and like LIT they work extremely hard. O'Brien will be a loss for LIT and I think their FB line is shaky enough.

• Advertisement

Now I know your having a fcukin laugh, just read back the last two pages of this thread and they are not isolated examples either.

Rose tinted glasses, I've come to realsie it. Its like the mafia on this form. Its swept under the carpet if youre one of them, outsiders like myself arnt welcome

Rose tinted glasses, I've come to realsie it. Its like the mafia on this form. Its swept under the carpet if youre one of them, outsiders like myself arnt welcome

Outsiders? Thinkstoomuch has been posting in this forum for about six months! If people have a problem with your posts it might be worth a little introspection rather than blaming all on a clique persecuting you!

keane2097 wrote: »
    Outsiders? Thinkstoomuch has been posting in this forum for about six months! If people have a problem with your posts it might be worth a little introspection rather than blaming all on a clique persecuting you!

I didnt say he was an outsider? I said I was and I wont be bullied out of this form like that

4-14 ul to 2-19 ucc what a game

Foran two ucc goals and bennett goal ul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Yeah I second that, we all agree Thinks knows his stuff but it's just basic good manners to reread your posts and make them legible. He says he has a problem which he can't explain but it doesn't stop him pointing out the faults of Tom Ryan and John Allen when he feels like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

4-14 ul to 2-19 ucc what a game

Foran two ucc goals and bennett goal ul
    Sounds like some game! Did Bennett look tired?

How did Bourke play at centre back for UCC?

Ul Gary kirby coach

No programmes ,the teams from what i could see
    paul maher
    Troy kilkenny
    dave mccarthy clare
    James carrig limerick
    5?
    Gearoid ryan clare
    Aidan mcguahan 7 ul

John mcgrath ul 8
    9?
    10 donal dywer
    11 emmet nolan offaly
    12 Jack shelley
    13 ryan limerick
    14 stephan bennett
    15 shane donelly
    Fergal horgan tipp ref

Ger cunnigham cork ucc coach

Ucc
    1?
    Higgins
    Kieran histon
    Fionn o sullivan
    Higins
    Tadhg o bourke
    Hegarty
    Motherway
    Tom devine
    Mark mcgaughan
    Eoin fitzell (20)michael breen was injured didnt start
    Rickard cahalane
    Anthony spillane
    Dj foran
    Philip lucey kerry

H time 2-8 to 1-9 in favour ul
    Full time 4-14 ul to ucc 2-19

Fergal horgan tipp referee

Donelly hat trick and stephen bennett goals ul ,nolan and ryan got some great scores with bennett scoring a goal and 6 around
    John mcgrath two great points

Troy ,mcgauhan, and james carrig my man of the match was unreal ,mcgrath,donnelly and bennettand nolan having great games

Ucc had great games from tadhg o bourke superb and majestic at 6,with hegarthy having a fine game,
    And tom devine hurling loads of ball at midfield.those had a huge influence in ucc going from 7 down to 1 ahead in the second half.

Mcghaun worked hard with cahalane getting good points and fitzell having good moments at times.
    Lucey had a great game when he got ball but he didnt get enough of it.

Dj foran was there best forward,winning loads of clean aerial ball,scoring two great goals and laying of a lot of ball,and created a lot.

A classic high quality game played at a breathing taking pace and tempo a draw would have been a fair result but ul are a brillant team-and well coached like ucc were.They play carlow in the semifinal next week.coached by dempsey the Kilkenny selector.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Ul Gary kirby coach

No programmes ,the teams from what i could see
    paul maher
    Troy kilkenny
    dave mccarthy clare
    James carrig limerick
    5?
    Gearoid ryan clare
    Aidan mcguahan 7 ul

John mcgrath ul 8
    9?
    10 donal dywer
    11 emmet nolan offaly
    12 Jack shelley
    13 ryan limerick
    14 stephan bennett
    15 shane donelly
    Fergal horgan tipp ref

Ger cunnigham cork ucc coach

Ucc
    1?
    Higgins
    Kieran histon
    Fionn o sullivan
    Higins
    Tadhg o bourke
    Hegarty
    Motherway
    Tom devine
    Mark mcgaughan
    Eoin fitzell (20)michael breen was injured didnt start
    Rickard cahalane
    Anthony spillane
    Dj foran
    Philip lucey kerry

H time 2-8 to 1-9 in favour ul
    Full time 4-14 ul to ucc 2-19

Fergal horgan tipp referee

Donelly hat trick and stephen bennett goals ul ,nolan and ryan got some great scores with bennett scoring a goal and 6 around
    John mcgrath two great points

Troy ,mcgauhan, and james carrig my man of the match was unreal ,mcgrath,donnelly and bennettand nolan having great games

Ucc had great games from tadhg o bourke superb and majestic at 6,with hegarthy having a fine game,
    And tom devine hurling loads of ball at midfield.those had a huge influence in ucc going from 7 down to 1 ahead in the second half.

Mcghaun worked hard with cahalane getting good points and fitzell having good moments at times.
    Lucey had a great game when he got ball but he didnt get enough of it.

Dj foran was there best forward,winning loads of clean aerial ball,scoring two great goals and laying of a lot of ball,and created a lot.

A classic high quality game played at a breathing taking pace and tempo a draw would have been a fair result but ul are a brillant team-and well coached like ucc were.They play carlow in the semifinal next week.coached by dempsey the Kilkenny selector.
    you're a gent! thanks a lot

Yeah I second that, we all agree Thinks knows his stuff but it's just basic good manners to reread your posts and make them legible. He says he has a problem which he can't explain but it doesn't stop him pointing out the faults of Tom Ryan and John Allen when he feels like it.

You need to contact every journalist so and say dont criticse players or managers so.

I criticise on the field have play,i have high standards,you want to glorify average results work away,thats the attiuide that has limerick where they are at today.

I am just a poster of my own time ,talking gaa and giving geuine fans updates re matches.

Difference in managers is there in a job to win and getting well compensated for it.

Join the wtich hunt if you want,but i have no intention of engaging with people that want to waste time.

I have been fully justifed in regards my opinon re allen and ryan soley as managers.

Regarding ryan he is hardly quiet and shy regarding hes own views on gaa.

I post gaa for the love of it,dont get paid for it ,managers at the elite level are in to win.

Talk gaa,or add something significant if you can please.Thanks.

• Advertisement

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    you're a gent! thanks a lot

Any time lad,no bother and a pleasure to do so.

angelfire9 wrote: »

Thank you Angel.

You need to contact every journalist so and say dont criticse players or managers so.

I criticise on the field have play,i have high standards,you want to glorify average results work away,thats the attiuide that has limerick where they are at today.

I am just a poster of my own time ,talking gaa and giving geuine fans updates re matches.

Difference in managers is there in a job to win and getting well compensated for it.

Join the wtich hunt if you want,but i have no intention of engaging with people that want to waste time.

I have been fully justifed in regards my opinon re allen and ryan soley as managers.

I post gaa for the love of it,dont get paid for it ,managers at the elite level are in to win.

Sorry now but youre bang out of order once more. Didnt Limerick win the munster minor and senior hurling last year? And who are the two teams in the Harty Cup final this year? Thats right, two Limerick schools. Whens the last time Cork won anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭3ships

Sorry now but youre bang out of order once more. Didnt Limerick win the munster minor and senior hurling last year? And who are the two teams in the Harty Cup final this year? Thats right, two Limerick schools. Whens the last time Cork won anything?

Last years Fitzgibbon Cup

3ships wrote: »
    Last years Fitzgibbon Cup

6 of the starting 15 were from outside of Cork though AFAIK ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

At least that's way easier to read, don't get me wrong you're probably the biggest gaa man here and your posts are well worth reading if you'd only keep them some way ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

1-1- 1-1 ucc v ul freshes joke no programmes

Cahalane anthony spillane,o connell cork

Carroll castleylyons ul

Dj foran great goal having blinder at14

Where was Carroll playing for ul and how did he do?

Last post i make to you ,as you have an agenda and are a timewaster.If you had any clue at all you would know by many posts ,and in the harty cup thread,numerous game ,previews,post matc etc,i know two well what great work limerick schools ,have done and ask the limerick lads ,have and still am,a huge fan of there minor team and watched them train 6 times alreay this year .

I never mentioned the underage.They are where they are,in No Senior in 40 years.They had a manager that had no chance last year like i said last week with o grady now real chance of the all ireland.You wanted waterford to be relegated,good for the team,and glorify a munster title.Don't make me laugh.

You were exposed yesterday as not being at the match,you got info ,easily got frod people that were there,gave us no update during,or a report of it ,and didnt know who was sent of and tried to blacken tony kellys name.

I have no interest in going tit for tats with you or others out just to stir it,again i talk ga.Your posts have been exposed time and again and seen by real gaa people in this thread.Have the last word,say what you want ,im not bothered.
    Your not worth engaging tit for tat.

Last post i make to you ,as you have an agenda and are a timewaster.If you had any clue at all you would know by many posts ,and in the harty cup thread,numerous game ,previews,post matc etc,i know two well what great work limerick schools ,have done and ask the limerick lads ,have and still am,a huge fan of there minor team and watched them train 6 times alreay this year .

I never mentioned the underage.They are where they are,in No Senior in 40 years.They had a manager that had no chance last year like i said last week with o grady now real chance of the all ireland.You wanted waterford to be relegated,good for the team,and glorify a munster title.Don't make me laugh.

You were exposed yesterday as not being at the match,you got info ,easily got frod people that were there,gave us no update during,or a report of it ,and didnt know who was sent of and tried to blacken tony kellys name.

I have no interest in going tit for tats with you or others out just to stir it,again i talk ga.Your posts have been exposed time and again and seen by real gaa people in this thread.Have the last word,say what you want ,im not bothered.
    Your not worth engaging tit for tat.

Keep puting words in my mouth. Never said I wanted them relegated. I didnt try to blacken his name. I have the programme in my car with the scorers marked on it. I just dont go putting up reports during games cause I want to follow all the action, particularly the off the ball tussles. I saw the incident, 45 yards out from the arena end goal on the right hand side nearest the car park, he got a yellow for it. Could have been worse. But his performance was one of the best fitzgibbon performances Ive ever witnessed, and I include Joe Cannings heroics for LIT in that.
    I suppose youll tell me I wasnt at the UL Mary I game last week either?

• Advertisement

Mala scoile-there was no programmes for such a great game the only negative

Im not hundred per sure to be honest think he was at midfield
    If its the lad i think it was he done okay

Hes castlelyons yeah?

Advertisement