Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Photography Group Meetup

Options
  • 09-01-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know there was some talk of a photography "society" get together in UCD based around a darkroom. Personally Id love to get into film but I don't know enough about it at the moment and perhaps its a bit of a niche area. So I propose that those interested in any photography meet up in person (with cameras if they want) to discuss it further. Think of it as the first meeting of the society but not a society photo society.

So how about we do this on the second day of term which I believe is Tue 21st in the Arts Cafe at 3pm?

Spread the word, all and anyone welcome. Essentially what I hope is that we can push UCD to do an exhibition of our work as a group? I have a pro A3 printer so thats my contribution to the table :).

Thoughts? Idears?!

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tebbie

There is a photosoc on campus as far as UCD Societies board are concerned. It's DrawSoc - we were accepted under the terms that we'd encompass photography and art under our roof. I'm more than happy to meet with you at that time that day and see what ye want to do/get out of a photosoc in UCD and get ye involved. To be honest, it's unfortunately gone well under the radar last semester and I want to properly start that section up if ye are interested in talking to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

I'd love to get involved - what's the story with this now?

Advertisement