Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal accepting CC payments?

Options
  • 09-01-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

hi
    i'm hoping to start a small sales business and will be using a paypal account

i don't have a website yet but if i want to accept a credit card payment in te meantime do i have to send them a 'request money' by email?

and do they have to join paypal as part of the payment process?

i sent a request to myself and it seems that you do

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Nope,
    Customers don't have to join Paypal to make a CreditCard Payment..

Now, on the flip side I can't see as a customer why they wouldnt join PayPal..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

thanks.. i see it now

when you open the email invoice

you click on 'don't have a paypal account' and proceed to pay by credit card?

is that it?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

thanks.. i see it now

when you open the email invoice

you click on 'don't have a paypal account' and proceed to pay by credit card?

is that it?
    thanks

Thats it, you have to be a paypal customer obviously and you can get your bank account validated so that you can transfer money to your bank (if you wish)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

ok thanks

i already have paypal myself

that's grand so for now

Advertisement