Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre usage charges

Options
  • 09-01-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I have gotten another efibre bill with usage charges after previously contacting customer care by phone multiple times to get my package changed to the advanced unlimited option with no usage charges. I was assured last time i contacted the rep that my package would be changed to unlimited. Can you please sort this out for me. I'm fed up of ringing about it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi itoro

Sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your Eircom account no: and I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 32 itoro

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

itoro wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks itoro,
    looking into this now.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PM sent
    Hi itoro

Hi itoro

Thank you for your PM, I can confirm that unfortunately your package has not been upgraded yet. I'm afraid this will need to be requested over a call as we are unable to arrange this as a new contract must be agreed upon and the call must be recorded. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience however the best number to contact is efibre sales and upgrades on free phone 1800500300.

Many thanks

Al

PM sent
    Hi itoro

Hi itoro

Thank you for your PM, I can confirm that unfortunately your package has not been upgraded yet. I'm afraid this will need to be requested over a call as we are unable to arrange this as a new contract must be agreed upon and the call must be recorded. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience however the best number to contact is efibre sales and upgrades on free phone 1800500300.

Many thanks

Al
    Guys. I have called at least three times and have gone through all of this ordering an upgrade process already. Is there no record of my previous calls? I'm not convinced spending another hour ringing will resolve it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PM sent
    Hi itoro

Hi itoro

Many thanks

Al
    Guys. I have called at least three times and have gone through all of this ordering an upgrade process already. Is there no record of my previous calls? I'm not convinced spending another hour ringing will resolve it.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi itoro

I would like to assure you that I don't doubt you have called and I'm sorry for this negative experience however I'm afraid I cannot see record of this correspondence and a call is indeed required.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

I called today and upgraded. If you could check to see if it went through, i'd appreciate it.
    Thanks. 

Advertisement