Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline, broadband, and mobile for a business.

Options
  • 09-01-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi, hope I'm asking this in the right forum. I'm currently in the process of consolidating costs for a small business and am looking though my options.

I've done a little research and so far what's looking best is a digiweb voice and broadband package with 3mb and unlimited calls for 50 a month....the catch is the 70GB cap and I'm not sure of our usage yet so this may be a potential problem.

For mobile, the 3 sim only monthly rolling contract looks like the best deal going with unlimited voice, text and data.

So for the moment....70Eur a month.

The nearest possible deal from anyone else I can see is Eircom with their unlimited Phone, Broadband and mobile going for 90 a month. But based on negative experience with Eircom in the past, it would be a relevant question as to how good their customer service is these days.

So I'm guessing the questions I need to ask here are:
    • Do you know of any better deals with anyone else?
    • Are there any pitfalls I may be missing?
    • What's the difference between business and residential packages?
    • How are eircom to deal with these days?

If anyone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated on my part as the waters of Irish telecoms are very murky from what I've seen so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

You Suck! wrote: »
    Hi, hope I'm asking this in the right forum. I'm currently in the process of consolidating costs for a small business and am looking though my options.

I've done a little research and so far what's looking best is a digiweb voice and broadband package with 3mb and unlimited calls for 50 a month....the catch is the 70GB cap and I'm not sure of our usage yet so this may be a potential problem.

For mobile, the 3 sim only monthly rolling contract looks like the best deal going with unlimited voice, text and data.

So for the moment....70Eur a month.

The nearest possible deal from anyone else I can see is Eircom with their unlimited Phone, Broadband and mobile going for 90 a month. But based on negative experience with Eircom in the past, it would be a relevant question as to how good their customer service is these days.

So I'm guessing the questions I need to ask here are:
    • Do you know of any better deals with anyone else?
    • Are there any pitfalls I may be missing?
    • What's the difference between business and residential packages?
    • How are eircom to deal with these days?

If anyone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated on my part as the waters of Irish telecoms are very murky from what I've seen so far.

Digiweb talk is 1500mins + 60 mins mobiles not sure about foreign call you'd need to look at your usage. If you're techsavvy you can transfer landline to goldfish.ie and selectively route all calls through a combination ofvoip providers for cheapest rates betamax voip suppliers: http://backsla.sh/betamax http://progx.ch/home-voip-prixbetamax-3-1-1.html. Tenner credit with some of those buys three months free calls to thousands of destinations and a tenner to spend on call e.g. we only pay 1 cent a minute for mobiles, so you could have 1000 mobile minutes for your tenner on top of the 3 months free calls.

Advertisement