Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying players FIFA 14

Options
  • 09-01-2014 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Can someone help me out here, my son has been trying to buy a player in career mode on FIFA 14(xbox 360) but has been unable to do so. He put in a bid for alexis Sanchez and Barcelona sent an email to his inbox saying they would accept 17 million for him. However there is no option to buy or put in a bid. Just two options are available one for scouting and the other to remove from short list.

I've been looking online for an answer but a lot of answers are very vague or non existent.

Help appreciated from a non gaming parent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You can only buy him directly from the email Barca would have sent him back, when they say we will accept €17m you press A on that screen to go to negotiations. To me it sounds like your lad read the email, left the email area and went to Sanchez's player bio, where he could only see Scouting and Remove From Shortlist.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭1squidge

Ok thanks, I'll get him to try it.

Regards Gerard.

Advertisement