Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub ages on Saturday

Options
  • 09-01-2014 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey guys! I was just wondering what ages the nightclubs around harcourt were on saturdays? Diceys, Dtwo, Palace, Village, Dandelion, etc. Also if you know the pricec aswell that would be great. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Normally 21s and about a tenner but you can be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Hey guys! I was just wondering what ages the nightclubs around harcourt were on saturdays? Diceys, Dtwo, Palace, Village, Dandelion, etc. Also if you know the pricec aswell that would be great. Thank you :)

Diceys 21s (hit and miss)
    DTwo 21s (strict enough)
    Palace 21s (should get in if you're 19/20)
    Village 21s (but not that strict from experience)

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Most commercial clubs in the Harcourt/Camden street area are €8-12 on Saturday. Tenner's the most common entry fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Village is 22s/23s on a Saturday I think. Or at least they we're running a night like that this time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

cson wrote: »
    Village is 22s/23s on a Saturday I think. Or at least they we're running a night like that this time last year.

Suck My Deck is what's on in there on a Saturday these days, I know people who've strolled in and they're 19 and I also know people who were refused as it was over 23's/21's give or take. Can't say I've had a bother getting into the Village on a Friday or Saturday night in the past 2 months and I've been nearly living in the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭miss_aisling

Suck My Deck is what's on in there on a Saturday these days, I know people who've strolled in and they're 19 and I also know people who were refused as it was over 23's/21's give or take. Can't say I've had a bother getting into the Village on a Friday or Saturday night in the past 2 months and I've been nearly living in the place.
    Diceys 21s (hit and miss)
    DTwo 21s (strict enough)
    Palace 21s (should get in if you're 19/20)
    Village 21s (but not that strict from experience)

Ahh it is as I feared :P Thanks thats a great hel guys :)

Advertisement