Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lethargic baby

Options
  • 09-01-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi everyone,

Today my little man (6months)was so tired and lethargic and slept for most of the day. He had absolutely no interest in his toys or even interacting with me and was in my arms for most of the day.

This is strange for him as he is normally soooo active during the day and i normally have trouble trying to get him the nap,so was a bit worried and was keeping an eye on his temp every hour. He's never had a day like this before and i'm just wondering if this is fairly normal or down to a growth spurt maybe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Yes could be a growth spurt, just needs lots of sleep. Or could be coming down with a cold or bug (hopefully not). My two had colds recently and were exhausted like that for over a week.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we can not allow medical advice here . Please talk to your pharmacist/GP or PHN.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement