Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Rugby

Options
  • 09-01-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Was banned from rugby after posting about a schools player. Wasnt anything negative or a joke was just asking if a rumour i heard was true about him moving to football because i heard he was a top class footballer and got banned for "trolling". Feel its completely unfair as i did nothing wrong

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Take a look at the chart above. Did you follow the steps outlined in the Dispute Resolution Process, which are clearly outlined - the first step being to send a PM to the Moderator who banned you to see if the issue can be resolved without moving on to the next step?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can I just add there are 2 bans at play here - one is the ban from Rugby, issued by the Rugby Mod Ruggiebear in October, and the other is a ban issued by myself across the whole Sports category at the same time. Getting the Rugby ban overturned will not allow you to regain access to the Rugby Forum in itself, you also need the category ban to be overturned

Should you be unable to resolve your disputes via PM with the relevant mods (Ruggiebear and me), then return to this thread and one of the other Sports CMods will look at your appeal

Advertisement