Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafe

Options
  • 09-01-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am looking for a internet cafe/copy shop to print 5-6 pages tomorrow morning. Is there any on Parnell street or nearby please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

You could just go to the public library and use their computers to print. I think it's 5 cents per page if I remember correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Please tell me the address
    You could just go to the public library and use their computers to print. I think it's 5 cents per page if I remember correctly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Baby4 wrote: »

the book centre do printing

Do I need membership for public library? That's the closest to my home.

Where is bookstore please?

• Advertisement

Membership of the library isn't needed, I know because I was there about three weeks ago to print a couple pages myself without being a member. Just go to the reception first to get a log-on and password for one of the computers upstairs (if we're speaking about the central one on Lady Lane).

The Book Centre is the big book shop on John Robert's Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

Baby4 wrote: »

I was allowed to use the computers without being a member, and that was only 3 weeks ago. They provided me a temporary guest log-in down at the reception. Didn't strike me as their just being in the Christmas spirit, but rather as standard practice when a non-member asks to print using their computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

masterboy printing facilities available in the library in WRH for all staff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Standard practice is you have to be a member first to use computers. There is a number of places you can go to:
    Book Center
    Fieldmaster on The Quay
    Internet Cafe beside Claires Accessories
    Xtra Vision Dunmore Road
    Internet Cafe on O Connell Street (Open to correction - may be closed)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

id go for the one beside claires.

Where is it exactly in the hospital? And how much do they charge per page?
    masterboy printing facilities available in the library in WRH for all staff!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

ok from the main door turn right towards the coffee shop facilities, behind them there are two sets of doors take the doors on the left continue along the corridor and through another set of doors. Go up the stairs and again through a set of doors continue along that corridor (the one with lots of photographs on the wall) and turn right and its the last door on the left. If your lost give me a call on monday and I can show you Ill pm you my extension no.

Advertisement