Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos on XBL right now?

Options
  • 10-01-2014 12:10am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Need to transfer the commish so i can advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Need to transfer the commish so i can advance

I am...snippingu5256

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

What do you mean? I'm on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I am...snippingu5256

ok if you go back in to league you should be able to advance, can you transfer the commish back to me then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

ok if you go back in to league you should be able to advance, can you transfer the commish back to me then?

Done and done

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Right who's online again right now, cos I set myself on auto so the falcons could play me it won't let me advance,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

League is advanced!!

Adrian, can you transfer it back?

Need to switch injuries on too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Done!!

Advertisement