Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pennys Longwalk SC Dundalk closing.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Was mentioned way back in this thread about the possibilty of Dealz opening in the old Pennys unit in the Longwalk SC.Seems like they will be opening in Dundalk in Earl street if a planning application in this weeks Dundalk Leader is anything to go by.

Poundland t/a Dealz... Seeking planning permission for Fascia signage,window manifestations and a projecting sign at Earl house,Earl street Dundalk.....

Earl House(National Irish bank etc.) is currently undergoing a major facelift/renovation.

The front of that building is now removed and scaffolding all over it so looks like some works going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Hope its not another feckin pound shop.

Yeah I know another shop that could potentially save you a few euro. Disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

James__10 wrote: »
    Wish they'd do something with the Carroll Village SC.

Place is a massive eyesore.

I have big plans for that building. ..well as soon as I win the lottery. Im not sharing my idea just in case

Advertisement