Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ending breed specific legislation in Ireland

• 10-01-2014 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Not sure if this is against forum rules or not, I went through the charter, couldn't see anything to indicate it was.

So, I found out about this site yesterday,

It is quite touching going through all of the photo's, and I would encourage you all to sign the petition and participate in the project. Lets end canine racism!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unmuzzleireland

Thanks all! <3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I know the person who started this campaign and hes doing great work. I was asked to get involved with the campaign too as i have rotties and i was interviewed on the phone last night for The Sunday Times who are supposed to be running a story on Sunday about the whole thing.

Supposed to be getting photos taken but waiting to hear from them.

So please try and support this great cause, even if you are not a restricted breeds owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Great to see guys. Having owned several Rotties over the years it always killed me to have to muzzle / halti them. Responsible owners where and their dogs the only ones whom were affected by this. You will always have scobies walking around without the legal restraint you just cant legislate for people who don't give a crap anyway. Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

This is great alright, signed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Signed it and shared. :)

Just got a call from the photographer there. They are coming later to take some photos :-)

Watch this space!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

signed and shared!

I would be more scared of my terrier than any restricted breed!!

Photo shoot done. Poor photographer was terrified lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

andreac wrote: »
    Photo shoot done. Poor photographer was terrified lol.

when are these appearing andreac I just love them fab dogs

The article is in the Sunday Times this Sunday. Not sure how good the photos will be as my two were a bit keen seeing someone new in the house lol so wasn't the easiest getting decent photos with them sitting on the couch beside me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Glad that this I getting traction. I had posted this a while back but it was deleted as being against forum charter. I would ask every dog owner who has not signed to do so regardless if you have a restricted breed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Signed and shared on fb.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Sorry folks,
    Petitions are not allowed on the forum, it's a site-wide rule.
    Good luck with the campaign, to all who are involved!
    Thread closed,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement